South Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisianna, and Texas

[TEXAS] Don't go to the S. Conroe Discount Tire EVER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 10:49 AM
GBMiniGirl
Coordinator :: Houston MINI Motoring Society
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[TEXAS] Don't go to the S. Conroe Discount Tire EVER!!!

(duplicate post from Gulf Coast thread)

Why you might ask? Because they are thieving bastards!

I'm not one to accuse lightly. And I wouldn't post this if I wasn't 100% positive.

One of their workers stole my son's PSP out of Simon's backseat yesterday when I had it there for a flat tire. Clever thief, stealing something out of the backseat so you wouldn't notice right off.

I even texted Simon yesterday while I was there that the "Tire Guys are ogling Bettie." Nope, wasn't Bettie! It was the PSP laying in the back seat. I even remember one of the three guys pointing while the other guy said, "Noooooo, I wouldn't do that."

I called them yesterday when I got home from picking the kids up from daycare (which is when Connor noticed it was gone...he plays it to and from daycare in the car). They said they'd look into it today. I got sick of waiting for a phone call, so I went down there...to no avail. All I got was, "If one of my guys did that, they'd be gone, fired." Well, no duh! And that's why no one will admit to it. They called corporate and they are standing behind the thieving bastards, so now I'm filing a police report.

In the meantime, my 6 year old is crying his eyes out over losing his favorite thing in the whole world, complete with a brand new, less-than-a-week-old Crash Bandicoot game.

So, I'm making it my personal mission to make them regret doing it. Do not buy tires, rims, WHATEVER from these rip-off artists! Repost this on whatever board, myspace whatsit, etc. you can. I know I will. I'm also going to let the local dealerships in on the story.

You can mess with me, but don't you dare mess with my kid!