South Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisianna, and Texas

All day MINI track day at Texas World Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 02:17 PM
Flyboy66
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If anyone is interested, Faron from San Antonio has organized an MINI only track event at TWS for January 4th,2004. Cost is $175 per car. SCCA instructors will be on hand. If interested in participating, contact me at louisz@houston.rr.com or go to hmms.cc and go under Houston happenings.

03' MCS IB/W, Lapse Blue, Pkg 1 & 2, BMP Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust...More to come

Old 11-26-2003, 05:58 PM
TiMINITim
3rd Gear
Louis - I sent an email to you. This sounds like a fantastic event and I am already looking forward to it!!

Tim

Old 11-26-2003, 09:08 PM
Flyboy66
1st Gear
I got it and sent you one back. Tell all your friends. By the way, randy from webbmotorsports will be here in the end of january to install pulleys.

Old 11-30-2003, 08:39 PM
Paulo
3rd Gear
>>If anyone is interested, Faron from San Antonio has organized an MINI only track event at TWS for January 4th,2004. Cost is $175 per car. SCCA instructors will be on hand. If interested in participating, contact me at louisz@houston.rr.com or go to hmms.cc and go under Houston happenings.
>>
>>_________________
>>Louis Zamudio,
>>Houston MINI Motoring Society, President /
>>
>>03' MCS IB/W, Lapse Blue, Pkg 1 & 2, BMP Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust...More to come...Hello Louis, sounds like nice event. I am currently racing my '03 along with another Mini also from Baton Rouge at NPR (No Problem Raceway). We race in the bracket series and we are starting to challenge the best drivers in some very fast CRX's.
If you are in Houston and would be interested in visiting our track, contact me . Does anyone in Texas have a road race prepared mini?
I am definitely interested in getting some lap times at TMS.
If you Texas guys are interested, I will keep you informed of any future lapping days as well as races at NPR.
Regards,

Paulo Diniz

Old 12-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Flyboy66
1st Gear
Paulo,

As far as I know, nobody has a Race MINi. Just some fully Modded ones. Please send me info of your next track events.

I hope that you can make the Jan 4th TWS day. As of right now, we have 23 MINIs signed up.

Louis

Old 12-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Paulo
3rd Gear
>>Paulo,
>>
>>As far as I know, nobody has a Race MINi. Just some fully Modded ones. Please send me info of your next track events.
>>
>>I hope that you can make the Jan 4th TWS day. As of right now, we have 23 MINIs signed up.
>>
>>Louis
Hello Louis, 23 Minis sounds great!!! I will try an attend, just need to see what I might have planned for that week.
The next track event is is this coming saturday, Dec. 6th. I will be racing in the last race of the season of the "Grand Bayou Road Race" series sponsered by Mazda.
There will be other open lapping days coming up soon. Lapping days are usually around $75.00 for the day.
You should get some Mini friends and drive over from Houston and check out the track. They usually let people take a few touring laps during the lunch break on race days.
I'll keep you posted on future events.
Regards,
Paulo