South Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisianna, and Texas

OK members

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 01:32 PM
04coopS
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK members

Hi every one, as you can see I am new to the forum. Just got a 04 cooper S that I am in love with. I was just wondering how many OK members are on here and if there are very many meets? Before I tossed the integra for a Mini I have invited follow team integra members over for a cook out July 14th. I would also like to extend that invite out to my new car family. I am located in Broken Arrow. I am huge into meets and love to help put them together. I have put together lots of Honda meets in the past but gave them up for a Mini. I don't regret it one bit. I am a Mini driver for life.

Old 10-21-2007, 07:36 AM
MiniQuin
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by 04coopS
Hi every one, as you can see I am new to the forum. Just got a 04 cooper S that I am in love with. I was just wondering how many OK members are on here and if there are very many meets? Before I tossed the integra for a Mini I have invited follow team integra members over for a cook out July 14th. I would also like to extend that invite out to my new car family. I am located in Broken Arrow. I am huge into meets and love to help put them together. I have put together lots of Honda meets in the past but gave them up for a Mini. I don't regret it one bit. I am a Mini driver for life.

just picked up a 07 mcs. im from okc

Old 10-21-2007, 11:30 AM
3 WIRE
2nd Gear
your in luck

http://okmini.com/forum/sitenews.asp

Follow this link to some fun in your area.

There is a lot of people in the Tulsa and OKC area sharing in your fun.

Enjoy!