South East - Carolinas North and South Carolina

DCMM member coming to Charleston pre-Dragon

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Edge
AdMINIstrator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DCMM member coming to Charleston pre-Dragon

(This message will also be cross-posted to other Charleston & SC local forums. My apologies in advance if you end up reading it multiple times)

Hi - I'm a DCMM member who is coming to the Dragon, but I will be in Charleston, SC (site visit for work - my company has an office there) from Tuesday night, May 3 until Thursday Morning, May 5, when I will be driving from there to the Dragon.

I just wanted to say hello and see if anyone else plans on driving from the Charleston area to the Dragon on Thursday morning - it would be great to be able to carpool/caravan there!

Old 04-29-2005, 06:07 AM
myminicoopah
3rd Gear
I won't be making it to the dragon, otherwise I'd love to carpool. Have fun!

Old 05-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Edge
AdMINIstrator
Darn, I wish I'd checked back on this thread sooner... I would have suggested meeting up for dinner or drinks on Wednesday night at least. I met up with CustomAV on Tuesday night, and tonight I'm working VERY late (still here as I type), but there are long portions where I have to sit and wait for a copy process to finish. Ate dinner at the bar in Applebee's (Rivers Ave) by my lonesome. I had planned on going to Hops (same place I went last time I was down here for work), but I was most disappointed to find it closed down! Applebees was the next closest bar I could see.

Ah well - the NEXT time I come down here (rare - once a year at the most), I'll be sure to post on here and see if anyone wants to meet up.

Old 05-09-2005, 08:54 AM
myminicoopah
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Edge
I met up with CustomAV on Tuesday night, and tonight I'm working VERY late (still here as I type), but there are long portions where I have to sit and wait for a copy process to finish. Ate dinner at the bar in Applebee's (Rivers Ave) by my lonesome.
EEK, you ate dinner with Chris

Just kidding.