MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2011 Countryman ALL4 FULLY LOADED, CPO warranty!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Sketch
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 2011 Countryman ALL4 FULLY LOADED, CPO warranty!

Year: 2011
Make: MINI
Model: Countryman
Price: $23900
Mileage: 37000
Color: silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West

**SOLD**

For sale is my exceptionally clean 2011 MINI Countryman ALL4 S. I purchased this car last year from MINI of Las Vegas as a Certified Pre-Owned car, and is the 5th MINI I have owned. This MINi is exceptionally clean, and fully loaded with over $12,000 in options. This car was sold new at MINI of Flagstaff and was then transported to MINI of LV where I purchased it.

From day 1 this MINI has always been garaged. Never has it been left parked outside or overnight. The car is one of 5 that I drive so it does not get driven every day. This car has received only hand washes from my professional detailer, and has been clay-barred and has had the paint sealed every 6 months. The exterior is literally as clean, pristine and slick feeling as any on a new Countryman on a MINI lot (if not cleaner!). Besides the exterior, the interior gets a full vacuum, and IPA wide down at least every week. Everything from the steering wheel, to the leather on the seats looks and feels perfect.

Put your mind at ease, as this MINI has a 6 year/100k mile warranty, and that covers all service maintenance as well! As far as maintenance, I also have a binder THICK full of receipts and service records, showing all services have been met on time, and all recalls have been performed as they should be.

My cars usually sell to the first person to look & inquire, my cars are literally that clean and well kept. If you want to be that person, drop me an e-mail at mavrex@me.com, or give me a call at (702)336-0468.

I am asking $23,900 for this MINI. I am happy to help arrange shipping to anywhere in the US. I have all keys, manuals, pamphlets, floor mats and everything else supplied with the MINI when it left the showroom floor. This MINI Countryman is the one to buy!

I have over 100 Photos of the MINI inside & out and can send them to any interested party. Also, I am more than happy to take photos of any area of the car.

If you think my price is too high, send me an offer, just no lowballers!

Options list:

All4 AWD Turbo'ed S model
silver/white roof
Automatic Transmission w/ paddleshifters
Convenience Package
Technology Package
Sports Package (w/ optional 18" 2-piece anthracite wheels)
Premium Package
MINI Connected w/ Navigation
Auto AC
Adaptive Xenon Headlights
Lounge Leather w/ white piping ($2,000 option)
Comfort Access
Harmon/Kardon Sound System
Sirius Satellite Radio
Anthracite Headliner
Auto-dimming Powerfold Mirrors
Multifunction Steering Wheel

Attached Thumbnails 2011 Countryman ALL4 FULLY LOADED, CPO warranty!-img_3519.jpg   2011 Countryman ALL4 FULLY LOADED, CPO warranty!-img_3521.jpg  

Last edited by Sketch; 11-24-2013 at 10:39 PM.