MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2005 MINI Cooper S Convertible, Low Mileage, Aero Kit, Fully Loaded!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 05:53 PM
Alpha Motoring
6th Gear
Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts
Thumbs up 2005 MINI Cooper S Convertible, Low Mileage, Aero Kit, Fully Loaded!!!

Year: 2005
Make: MINI
Model: Convertible
Price: $12499
Mileage: 39999
Color: Cool Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl

Hi,

Up for sale is my own personal 2005 MINI Cooper S Convertible!

As life changes priorities, I have to part with my pride and joy. The exterior is finished in the absolutely beautiful Cool Blue Metallic paint that truly looks dripping wet outside in the sun. To make it even better, it has the very desirable and rare dark blue leather interior with leather stitching and painted dash trims in the exterior color! This car is loaded with tons of rare option, and makes you realize just how special this car is every time that you sit inside. It has never been smoked in and it never had any pets inside! This is truly the example that you have been waiting for.

This car is fully loaded with nearly every option that you can get including the premium package, sport package, convenience and cold weather package. It also features the chronograph dials and the OEM aerodynamic body kit! It includes three keys and all of the original manuals/handbooks.

The original build sheet with options is below:

Vehicle information:

VIN: WMWRH33585TK56060
Exterior: COOL BLUE METALLIC (A27)
Interior: LEDER GRAVITY/DUNKELBLAU (T6DC)

Order options:

No. Description
1CA SELECTION COP RELEVANT VEHICLES
2RE L-ALL. W. WEB SPOKE/RUNFLAT
202 STEPTRONIC
205 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
210 DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL (DSC)
249 MULTI-FUNCTION FOR STEERING WHEEL
314 HEATED WINDSCREEN WASHER NOZZLES
318 INTERIOR SURFACES EXTERIOR COLOUR
319 INTEGRATED UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL
329 BLACK BONNET STRIPES
345 CHROME LINE INTERIOR
391 SOFTTOP DARK BLUE
405 EXTERIOR MIRROR CAPS CHROME PLATED
431 INTERIOR RR VW MIRROR W AUT ANTI-D
450 HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT F FRONT PASSENGER SEAT
473 ARMREST, FRONT
494 SEAT HEATING F DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER
5AA REAR FOG LAMP
520 FOGLIGHTS
521 RAIN SENSOR
522 XENON LIGHT
534 AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING
547 COCKPIT CHRONO PACKAGE
550 ON-BOARD COMPUTER
645 RADIO CONTROL US
650 CD PLAYER
692 CD CHANGER I-BUS PREPARATION
8SP COP CONTROL
895 ADDITIONAL VENTILATOR
9AA EXTERNAL SKIN PROTECTION
925 SHIPPING PROTECTION PACKAGE

Series options:

No. Description
226 SPORTS SUSPENSION SETTINGS
255 SPORTS LEATHER STEERING WHEEL
441 SMOKERS PACKAGE
470 CHILD SEAT ISOFIX ATTACHMENT
481 SPORT SEATS F DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER
493 STORAGE COMPARTMENT PACKAGE
508 PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC)
546 REVOLUTION COUNTER
563 LIGHTS PACKAGE
657 RADIO BOOST
736 SECOND RADIO REMOTE CONTROL KEY
823 HOT CLIMATE VERSION
845 ACOUSTIC BELT WARNING
853 LANGUAGE VERSION ENGLISH
876 RADIO FREQUENCY 315 MHZ
992 NUMBER PLATE ATTACHEMENT MANAGEMENT

This MINI is in near-mint condition, from the body to the paint to the interior! I am extremely meticulous with taking care of this car. The exterior and interior is in nearly mint condition and genuinely looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor! The car runs absolutely great and there are absolutely no known mechanical issues. It has recently been serviced (have service history) and is ready to go!

The car is always garaged, washed and waxed weekly and professionally detailed monthly. The fabric roof is treated with either RaggTopp or Aerospace 303 Convertible top cleaner & protector. The leather seats are cleaned and conditioned frequently and has recently had the full Leatherique process performed on them. The convertible mechanisms are cleaned and greased very frequently as a preventative maintenance and to prevent failure. A little overkill but I'm OCD about my cars.

The factory 17" wheels have been upgraded to a set of OEM JCW 18" wheels coupled with Pirelli tires. The buyer can either choose to have the 18" John Cooper Works wheels left on the car or I can reinstall the stock 17" wheels back onto the vehicle. Both sets of wheels can be included for an very reasonable, additional cost.

The windows were tinted with 3M Crystalline Ceramic Tint on all the glass surfaces ($1,100) to offer superior UV rays and heat rejection, by a professional tint shop. As an added bonus, the car also had the OEM iPod connectivity kit installed at the MINI dealership and also the OEM wind deflector ($550) installed. Both of which will be included. There is also a Valentine One radar detector cable hardwired for easy connectivity if you plan to use one in the car.

This MINI has a clean title, and I have the title in hand.

It has had absolutely NO accidents, NO repaints, and NO stories.

The car is registered in California and has ONLY been garage kept in Southern California. If you're not local, then I can definitely help you arrange transportation.

The windows and all the body panels are all original. There are no tears in the convertible top either. I know some people want to make sure everything is OEM and not replaced. I have a paint thickness gauge you can use to verify there has been no paintwork done. Every function works as intended and there is no known issues with the car.

As a full disclosure, I realize the stress and uncertainty of buying a used car, therefore I welcome any third party inspection at the cost of the buyer. I can bring the vehicle to any local dealership and/or independent mechanic to make this a seamless process.
There have been a lot of tasteful upgrades done to this car as well that separates it from the rest! I guess they will be Easter eggs when you discover them!

This car is really turn-key and will save you a TON of money from doing it yourself.

I have a recent Carfax on hand and also an Autocheck report as well. For California buyers, the car recently passed emissions/smog check.

Please take your time and view the pictures to see the near-mint condition of this MINI, as it truly speaks for itself! You can click each picture for a high resolution version of that picture!

Please call or text me for more information and/or photos:

(626) 869-8815

Attached Thumbnails 2005 MINI Cooper S Convertible, Low Mileage, Aero Kit, Fully Loaded!!!-dsc03674.jpg  

Last edited by Alpha Motoring; 08-31-2016 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-30-2016, 07:21 PM
bahman
6th Gear
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
My compliments. Beautifully and tastefully done.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:51 PM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 1,966 Likes on 1,766 Posts
Wow, that is so clean, good luck with the sale.

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172
Old 01-08-2017, 03:20 PM
BruceJ
2nd Gear
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Bump for a cool car I wish I could go get

Old 01-08-2017, 07:30 PM
oldyankee
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beautiful. Too bad it's an automatic :-)

Old 03-16-2017, 02:40 PM
Rich B.
4th Gear
Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Hi,
My name is Rich. Has this car been sold? Thank you.