MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2017 Mini Cooper S Convertible w/JCW Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Omen
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2017 Mini Cooper S Convertible w/JCW Upgrades and JCW Tuning

Year: 2017
Make: MINI
Model: Convertible
Price: $22999
Mileage: 10999
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast

We had a new baby so I must sell my baby!
The car is located in Virginia, priced at $23,999 --> Price lowered to $22,999 OBO. My wife and new baby need a *welp* minivan
Book value on regular 2017 Cooper S Convertible without the thousands in JCW upgrades and tuning should be at least $24,000.
It's a 2017 Mini Cooper S Convertible in Pepper White with a black leather interior.
It's really a beautiful car that gets many compliments, and is awesome to drive.
It's generally garage kept, lightly and barely driven, and has just over 10,000 original miles.
It's up to date on the maintenance, and I believe the Manufacturer's warranty is still good until November 30, 2020.
Even better, since I purchased it via a Mini special and as a Certified PreOwned (I think it was the GM's car), I believe it has a transferable Mini Certified PreOwned Warranty which is good until November 30, 2022.

The dealer installed the Click and Drive kit and wired that with additional powered USB for Phone or GPS, etc.
It has the full dealer-installed JCW Tuning Kit with full exhaust and silent mode remote, serial numbered engine enhancements (which I had dyno'd to confirm), and chrome exhaust tips.
The dealer also installed other factory JCW parts for me, so they could be covered, including JCW suspension (e.g. JCW sway bar and links).
I believe it also has the Premium Package, keyless entry. keyless start, automatic transmission, premium black wheel rims, and leather. Optional wind deflector, which is also a few hundred $. Interior pictures added.

FYI, it had one minor accident, which was nothing but some jerk kid who rubbed me trying to squeeze by in bumper to bumper traffic. It was only a minor dent/scratch. Since I wanted the car to be perfect, the dealership had me get it repaired at their factory repair bodyshop they use. But since I went the official route for it to be repaired perfect, it reflects on the CarFax, etc.

I never thought I would sell the car, and loved it too much... but then came the baby...

Last edited by Omen; 10-08-2020 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Add pics, add info, lower price special.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:21 AM
Omen
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Bump for new pictures, additional info, and $1,000 off price special for quick sale to let this baby go to get our new baby a minivan. OBO for right person and easy transaction.
The sale price is already way under book for a regular 2017 Mini Cooper S Convertible, before all the thousands in manufacturer/dealer-installed JCW upgrades and tuning, let alone two-year manufacturer extended warranty.
Don't miss the chance to own this great car, but please take care of it and put her in a good home

Last edited by Omen; 10-08-2020 at 08:37 AM.