R57 :: Cabrio Talk (2009+) Cooper and Cooper S convertible (R57) discussion.

R57 What was I thinking all these years?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 04:05 PM
Vegasguy
2nd Gear
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
What was I thinking all these years?

so i have now had my 2011 mccs for about a month and even though it needed a few little things in that time, this has got to be the MOST FUN CAR IVE EVER OWNED. Seriously its just fun to drive. I have always been a musclecar guy and occasionally dabbled with an bmw coupe but none of them have been as fun.

Even tho i do miss the bottom end power of a v8 and am not really fond of turbos (for the same reason) this car is just plain fun.

I hope everyone else here this christmas season is enjoying the holiday parking lots as much as me this year 😊

sorry just had to post that and i hope everyone has a great holiday and thx for the wealth of knowledge you guys have already shared on here.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:12 PM
Whine not Walnuts
OVERDRIVE
Received 625 Likes on 554 Posts
Bring that up to North Carolina and we will show you what fun is all about in a MINI.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:14 PM
Whine not Walnuts
OVERDRIVE
If you don't mind hangin with some retired guys, can usually put together a little twistie tour up in these parts. Even have some young whipper snappers tag along once in while.

Old 11-26-2017, 12:23 AM
Vegasguy
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by r53coop
If you don't mind hangin with some retired guys, can usually put together a little twistie tour up in these parts. Even have some young whipper snappers tag along once in while.
lol yea id be game for that, im only about 6-8hrs from ft brag if thats close to you....and im 40+ now so im ok with the old guys lol.

Old 11-26-2017, 05:33 AM
Whine not Walnuts
OVERDRIVE
Bragg is in what we call the Sandhills, need to head up Charlotte, then NW until you hit the Appalachians. Deals Gap where the Tail of the Dragon is would be like Space Mountain being 11 miles long.

Old 11-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Vegasguy
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by r53coop
Bragg is in what we call the Sandhills, need to head up Charlotte, then NW until you hit the Appalachians. Deals Gap where the Tail of the Dragon is would be like Space Mountain being 11 miles long.
oh ok yea, ive heard of the dragon. I just opened a new branch of my company out in Knoxville when my best tech moved there. He took me up there in his old camaro. It was awesome but all I could think in his car, i wish we were in a mini or a porsche lol.