R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Anyone have Spec-D Projector Headlights Mini Cooper 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 06:02 PM
masterchodeswag
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anyone have Spec-D Projector Headlights Mini Cooper 4 sale

Price me

Old 02-16-2022, 08:12 PM
renchjeep
6th Gear
Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts
I have a pair that I had on my 2011 R56S for maybe 3 or 4 months, and they are in like-new condition. I couldn't figure out how to get the high beams to stay on, they only worked with "flash-to-pass" (pulling back on the turn signal stalk). They were advertised as "not able to hold high beam", so I wasn't surprised. Figured I could find a way to make it happen, but....nope. I need high beams out in the sticks where I live. Someone familiar with how they are wired would most likely be able to figure it out. That ain't me. I tried bypassing a small "box" of some type that is attached to the outside of the housings, and that didn't work, so I put it back to the way it was, and they work as advertised just fine. Where are you located? The box is rather large, so shipping may be prohibitively expensive. I am in Southern California.

Old 02-16-2022, 10:15 PM
masterchodeswag
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by renchjeep
I have a pair that I had on my 2011 R56S for maybe 3 or 4 months, and they are in like-new condition. I couldn't figure out how to get the high beams to stay on, they only worked with "flash-to-pass" (pulling back on the turn signal stalk). They were advertised as "not able to hold high beam", so I wasn't surprised. Figured I could find a way to make it happen, but....nope. I need high beams out in the sticks where I live. Someone familiar with how they are wired would most likely be able to figure it out. That ain't me. I tried bypassing a small "box" of some type that is attached to the outside of the housings, and that didn't work, so I put it back to the way it was, and they work as advertised just fine. Where are you located? The box is rather large, so shipping may be prohibitively expensive. I am in Southern California.

i DM’d you