R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 THE MUSE

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 03:16 AM
AndyCoop
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMAZING!! Muse - Great car and Great Pic's!!

Congratulations - it must be a terrific high motoring down the roads of Miami with the top-down.

Old 05-24-2007, 04:57 AM
rooandren
6th Gear
Just stunning! Beautiful car too!

Old 05-24-2007, 06:00 AM
Skuzzy
OVERDRIVE
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ohhh,..we are talking about the car. Ok, ok, ok. Wish someone would tell these things.

The car is absolutely gorgeous!

Old 05-24-2007, 06:38 AM
4xAAA
6th Gear
Va-va-va-room!

Nice car.

Really nice car!

Old 05-24-2007, 08:55 AM
muse photos
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by at7815
Looks amazing!!!! Congrats
are you from miami?

and i am cracking up at you guys...

Old 05-24-2007, 09:00 AM
Skuzzy
OVERDRIVE
Yeah, in the presence of such a beautiful car we do get kind of silly.

Old 05-24-2007, 09:18 AM
at7815
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by muse photos
are you from miami?

and i am cracking up at you guys...
Yeah...I went to law school here (UM), just finished and will be staying in town for a couple of years. Where about in Miami are you?

Old 05-24-2007, 09:33 AM
dennisd63
5th Gear
Muse...she's absolutely gorgeous! One of a kind! Enjoy my girl.....

Old 05-24-2007, 05:21 PM
muse photos
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by at7815
Yeah...I went to law school here (UM), just finished and will be staying in town for a couple of years. Where about in Miami are you?
very close to UM...

i live by the airport...

and skuzzy i know i get a little silly around muse too...

i will tell you i have been driving today for 7 hours so i got a good feel for her today...first she is not as smooth as my tiburon...these english or german transmissions are a bit bumpy. also the suspension compared to my other car is kinda bumpy too..but it is a fun car and even a cooper goes pretty fast but not as fast as my tiburon...but the car rocks...the convertible is sweeeet....today it rained for a bit and no leaks...
i got a feel for it in all kinds of weather. the windshield wipers adjust automatically to the rain...its all kinda gadgety...and quirky. i like it...it feels liek driving a big gocart and for a tomboy girl who used to ride gocart with the boys all the time its just fine with me...plus the color is just damn sexy.

really...
oh and ps the people in miami suck...no beeps when a mini was next to me...i waved at some lady and she looked liek she didn't get it...ugh miami suuuuucks...i wanna live somewhere else already...
calgon take me awaaaaaaaaaaaay! LOL

Old 05-24-2007, 09:28 PM
dennisd63
5th Gear
Muse..you could move to Canada where everyone waves at everyone...but you'd freeze your **** off in winter.........and spring....and fall....well, summer is iffy too!

Old 05-25-2007, 03:09 AM
Skuzzy
OVERDRIVE
Parts of Canada are not that bad. But I am not one to ask about weather. I lub the cold. It is easier to put on more clothes to keep warm, but you can only take off so much before you get arrested (in most parts of the world).

Back when I was a young guy, hot was good,...girls wore less. But instead of being considered a horny young guy, I would now be considered an old pervert if I contrinued to persue that lifestyle. So,..cold is good,...sad,...but good.

Old 05-25-2007, 04:44 AM
doodlez
5th Gear
Originally Posted by muse photos
oh and ps the people in miami suck...no beeps when a mini was next to me...i waved at some lady and she looked liek she didn't get it...ugh miami suuuuucks...i wanna live somewhere else already...
calgon take me awaaaaaaaaaaaay! LOL
Hey, your new baby looks great! I look forward to the day I finally see a NFR in person, it really looks nice from the photos. Anyone know how it compares to the dearly departed Solar Red?

And yes, as a Miami native who just escaped a year ago, driving there is certainly not a whole lot of fun, and MINI's are more like an accessory for some people it seems, so I'm not surprised about the lack of waves. Bring your new MC up to the NC piedmont and mountains sometime where there is hardly a straight, flat road to be found and drivers are much friendlier!

If I see you motoring around while I'm visiting family next week I'll wave - but my MINI will be safe and sound up here in Raleigh. So don't think I'm crazy if you see a chick in a Honda or a Pontiac waving frantically at you with a big goofy smile!

Old 05-25-2007, 05:50 AM
rooandren
6th Gear
Originally Posted by doodlez
Hey, your new baby looks great! I look forward to the day I finally see a NFR in person, it really looks nice from the photos. Anyone know how it compares to the dearly departed Solar Red?
It's much darker, changing from merlot at night to red-orange in bright light.

Glad you're enjoying Muse! You're probably just getting used to a different feel and in no time she'll feel totally natural. Hope you get plenty of top down weather this weekend!

Old 05-25-2007, 08:55 PM
muse photos
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by doodlez

And yes, as a Miami native who just escaped a year ago, driving there is certainly not a whole lot of fun, and MINI's are more like an accessory for some people it seems, so I'm not surprised about the lack of waves. Bring your new MC up to the NC piedmont and mountains sometime where there is hardly a straight, flat road to be found and drivers are much friendlier!

If I see you motoring around while I'm visiting family next week I'll wave - but my MINI will be safe and sound up here in Raleigh. So don't think I'm crazy if you see a chick in a Honda or a Pontiac waving frantically at you with a big goofy smile!
lol the song on the radio is "in my mind i am going to carolina..."

i kid you not!! what is teh coincidence of that??? trippy! anyways i was goign to say i am dying to go to carolina...especially ashville... it must be gorgeous up there...i woudl love to drive through the blue ridge mountains! i love camping and i heard thats the place to go! and if you do wave i will be more than happy to wave back...i need more love around here....this poor hippy girl is dying. i have a dream catcher in the front so you can't miss me

Old 05-25-2007, 09:17 PM
dennisd63
5th Gear
Muse...where is the rest of the pictures? You should have been collecting enough picture data to cover every possible angle of Muse by now. She's gorgeous...well so are you! I can't imagine you needing more love!

Even my girl walked by, saw your pic and said...wow...she's pretty! No love loss there!~