PittStop MINI Club The PittStop MINI Club Forum. Visit our club site at www.pittstopmini.org

!!wintry driving refresher change!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 06:26 AM
amberback
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by murdoc
Yep, and I love the floor mats. Thanks a million for those , I don't have to worry quite as much about getting mud and stuff on the carpets.
you mean they didn't throw them in free at the dealer? wow, i must have got a deal if they gave me free rubber mats.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:26 AM
murdoc
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by amberback
you mean they didn't throw them in free at the dealer? wow, i must have got a deal if they gave me free rubber mats.
Nope, but it was because I bought the car when they were having their huge sale last fall. The price I ended up paying for the MINI was way under sticker(and under invoice) so all the "normal" freebies weren't free. Didn't bother me tho, I got the MINI, so that in itself is proving to be worth every penny!

Old 03-03-2011, 08:04 AM
DixonL2
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I can't tell you guys hwo much it means to me that this event went off as well as it did, and folks are pleased... in addition I believe the dealer sold a car as a result of the event, which is REALLY important to our Main Sponsor!

The next events for PittStop are a group gathering/party at SingSing later this month, and a Group Drive with the BMW Club in the Laurel highlands in April.

We've also got a contingent making their way to MOTD, so a group drive or meet-up-on-the-road is possible... I'm likely headed down driving Tuesday.

Old 03-03-2011, 02:58 PM
murdoc
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome! If my wife and I were ready they would have gotten 2 sales. I don't think she has stopped talking about the Countrymen that she drove.

I wish I could make it to MOTD, but sadly not this year. I will, however, be planning a visit in '12.

I will be keeping an eye open to see when and where the PittStop events are, I really enjoyed meeting some fellow MINI owners and I really felt welcome.

Dixon, to you!

Matt