Panhandle MINIs A club for MINI enthusiasts in the Florida Panhandle. Visit the club site at http://www.mini.passionroad.com

Mickey and MINI 4

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 01:05 PM
lawmann
Coordinator :: Middle Georgia MINIs
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mickey and MINI 4

I don't know if Panhandle MINIs will be represented at the Mickey and MINI 4 in Orlando 26-28 September 2008, but if you are interested here's the link: www.mickeyandmini.com. If you are going, be sure to book a room and register for the events. There are 5/6 going from Middle Georgia MINIs, 9 from M2C2, and I am going to post a notice on Lowcountry MINIs, Scenic City MINIs, and Coastal MINIs forum too.

This is usually a huge MINI event.

I hope to see some of you there, lots of fun, lots of MINIs!

Old 07-17-2008, 05:49 AM
mini&m3
1st Gear
Panhandle MINIs

There are 5 or more Minis going from Bay County Coopers that I know of. Not sure about Panhanlde Minis, but I don't believe that group is doing a whole lot right now.

Old 07-17-2008, 09:59 AM
lawmann
Bay County

Originally Posted by mini&m3
There are 5 or more Minis going from Bay County Coopers that I know of. Not sure about Panhanlde Minis, but I don't believe that group is doing a whole lot right now.
I used to live in Panama City, was a Bay County Deputy Sheriff for 5 years and then worked as a Police Officer for the City of Parker (hence "lawmann"). I hear it has really changed there since 2004.

Glad to hear they Bay County Coopers is being represented. Who heads up that group? We have started the Southeast MINI Alliance (SMALL) and would like to see if they and
Panhandle MINIs are interested in possibly participating in multi-club events. Right now, Middle georgia MINIs, M2C2, Atlanta MINIs, Coastal MINIs, Lowcountry MINIs, Mid Tennessee MINIs, BAMA, and Scenic City MINIs are a part of SMALL. The more the merrier; it's about sharing info and opening the door for MINI clubs to do things together.

Old 07-17-2008, 10:44 AM
mini&m3
1st Gear
Bay County Coopers

Chris Calohan runs the group now. You can reach him here:

ccalohan@yahoo.com

We have a good group of people that just like to get together and hang out, eat, and talk about our Minis. We keep our forum on Yahoo - Group name is baycountycoopers.

Panama City has gotten bigger, more traffic, and the beach has really grown up. Not really that much different though. A lot of stuff for tourism, nothing much else to do!!

Old 07-17-2008, 01:15 PM
lawmann
Thanks

I appreciate the help. I'll send Chris an e-mail later this evening.

FYI, Phil Wicks (drove the red Mini in the original "Italian Job" movie) is having a driving academy class in Savannah at Roebling Road Raceway 9/10 August if anyone in your group is interested. Go to http://www.minidriving.com for more details. There will be 20-30 MINIs there from all over.

Old 07-17-2008, 01:57 PM
sndwave
Coordinator :: Gulf Coast & Panhandle MINIs
Unless Rick and Robin are going I don't think any of what is left of Panhandle MINIs will bee there.