NorCal MINIs A club for Northern California MINI Cooper enthusiasts. Visit our club site at www.norcalminis.com

David Savell of Mini of Concord is #1

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 12:38 AM
alamomini
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David Savell of Mini of Concord is #1

David, I would like to personally thank you for the help you provided me the day before my wedding.
Ok here is the story. The day before my wedding I got in my Mini to go to the store for something. Alas the passenger window would not go down. I even tried using a jedi mind trick on it and still no dice. Called David up at Mini of Concord and informed him of the problem and also asked if he could take a look at it that day. I needed the car the following monday to drive down to LA to get on my honeymoon cruise so I desperately needed the car in perfect working order. David asked if I could be there by 1pm. Well it was 12:15 at that time. I told him "by hook or by crook! I'll be there!!". Rolled into Mini of Concord at 12:59:59. David preceeded to write me up, and I informed him I would wait on the car. (had to - no other choice) After only a few minutes of diagnosis, the problem was found.. THE WINDOW REGULATOR ON THE PASSENGER SIDE WAS BAD!!!! good news.. They had the part, and they could install it that day. At 5pm I had my car back with working windows on both sides.
If this was any other mini service department in the bay area I am pretty sure I would have still had a busted window regulator, but with the quality of service and the dedication from David Savell at Mini of Concord. There was another satisfied Mini Motorer in the bay area still coming to David for Service.
David Savell is by far the best among the rest service manager I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. His dedication to the customer is awesome. No matter how bad your day is because your car is giving you yet another problem. He finds a way through that brings a little ray of sunshine to a otherwise gloomy day because your car is sick.
I hope that the higher-ups at Mini of Concord know how valuable of an asset David is to the Mini Community in the bay area, and I would hope that other service advisors would strive to measure up to the standards that David is setting. Mr Savell if you are reading this you are a Class Act and even though you drive a subaru, we all love ya just the same. Keep up the good work and see bout getting me into that cabrio S loaner .

Sincerely
Patrick Gadlin
brg/blk 2003 Cooper

Old 11-09-2005, 10:59 PM
5th Gear
Your right, Dave is a valuable asset!

Old 11-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Group B
2nd Gear
Thank you all for your kind words!