NEO Miniacs (Mini NEO) The club forum of the Mini Owners of Northeastern Ohio. Visit the club site at http://neominiacs.com[/URL]

Dirty MINI?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 04:51 PM
22CooperS
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dirty MINI?

Your MINI gives you the best motoring, so why not give your MINI the best detailing?

North East Ohio can be harsh on a MINI. Salt in the winter, road grime from summer construction projects and acid rain year-round can wreak havoc on an unprotected MINI! Not only does detailing leave your MINI looking nearly brand-new, but it also increases the car’s value and makes you the envy of drivers in less-immaculate vehicles.

I specialize in exterior, interior and engine detailing. After a complete detail, you may not recognize your MINI! Using only the best, longest-lasting and most-effective products, I utilize my 3 years of professional experience to bring back the shine of your motoring machine- inside, outside and under the hood! I have extremely reasonable rates, especially when considering the quality of work and product I use. I do not buy product in bulk, unlike most of your local detail shops and dealerships; I use only the best!

My going rate for a full detail is ONLY $90! Yes, that's right! Inside, outside and under the hood- for less than half of what it would cost to take it to a detail shop or dealership.

My experience is not just limited to MINIs, either! From a classic Jaguar to minivans, and nearly everything in between, I am confident that I can take any vehicle and bring it back to life. I have many thrilled customers who return time after time! I am extremely thorough, and have even been accused of suffering from OCD (Obsessive Car Detailing!). I am able to operate year round, and winter is still a great time to have your MINI detailed.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a detail, please contact me through North American Motoring, or call my cell phone at 330-204-2417. I look forward to hearing from many of you!

Happy Motoring!
Mike N.

Don’t take my word for it! Here’s a look at my 2003 MINI Cooper S after a quick detail I did a few weeks ago to get her ready for the snow. I use the same products, techniques and time on client’s cars that I use on my MINI. Let the picture speak for itself: you will be more than pleased with the results!