Navigation & Audio Bring your GPS and favorite CD or MP3. This is where navigation and audio options for the Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs are discussed.

Navigation & Audio Is this the killer XM solution or what?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 08:23 PM
rrypma
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this the killer XM solution or what?

The new MyFi XM2Go seems like quite a nice deal, although it may not excel at any one task. It's a walkman-sized portable XM device that comes complete with car and home adapter "kits". But, what puts this thing completely over the top is that it's a Tivo-like 5 hour recorder too with programmable timers!!

It's not quite available yet, but it sounds very tempting...

I use my ipod now to do my best with time-delayed recordings, but this would be so much easier....

I'm quite sure there would be no way for this to integrate with the HU, unless there is some sort of interface in addition to the charger connections on the bottome, but you could surely use it with an Aux in.

Old 10-30-2004, 06:15 PM
benzamg
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rrypma
The new MyFi XM2Go seems like quite a nice deal, although it may not excel at any one task. It's a walkman-sized portable XM device that comes complete with car and home adapter "kits". But, what puts this thing completely over the top is that it's a Tivo-like 5 hour recorder too with programmable timers!!

It's not quite available yet, but it sounds very tempting...

I use my ipod now to do my best with time-delayed recordings, but this would be so much easier....

I'm quite sure there would be no way for this to integrate with the HU, unless there is some sort of interface in addition to the charger connections on the bottome, but you could surely use it with an Aux in.
Sounds interesting. I just got the Roady2.

SkyFi2 now has time-delayed recording and integrated FM xmitter.