Navigation & Audio Bring your GPS and favorite CD or MP3. This is where navigation and audio options for the Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs are discussed.

Navigation & Audio Any interest in a complete Nav system?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 08:22 AM
Tall Mini
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any interest in a complete Nav system?

I am looking to swap the Nav system out of my R52 and back to the center speedo. Done a bunch of research so I think I am up on the pitfalls of this (mainly the inability to update the mileage (which is an issue for me as I only have 64k on the car.)) Just wondering if there is anyone with interest in the complete system (center console, steering wheel gauges and under seat unit.) I am assuming I could unload the NAV stuff to cover the cost of the "new" gauges but thought I would throw this out here to see... Also if anyone has low'ish miles gauges and would be interested in doing a swap let me know. NAV system works perfectly, I just don't ever use it and would like the center dial.

Old 05-05-2017, 02:10 PM
chipmunkchan
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm interested in the screen.

Old 05-11-2017, 08:12 PM
bmwtech124
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I might be interested in the complete swap, and can trade for my swap. I have higher mileage but I also have a j-box and ista-p at work. I might be able to program the odometer for your mileage. Not completely sure about it I would have to look into it, but I would love to have nav. It's the one option missing in my mini that I want.