MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2009 MINI Cooper S - Black on Red, 85K 6 Speed

Old 02-21-2019, 08:07 AM
TheGreatOne
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 MINI Cooper S - Black on Red, 85K 6 Speed

Year: 2009
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $3750
Mileage: 85400
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast

Hey guys/gals,

Selling my 2009 Mini Cooper S – 6 Speed Manual Turbo

This is actually a US car originally from Florida, so everything is already in MPH.

Panoramic sunroof, HID Headlights, Bluetooth, Red Leather interior, 17” alloys, DSC etc..

85,400 Miles (137,500km) – Only $3,750

This car is fully loaded and is running! I drive it daily.

Why selling so cheap?

#1 I’ve spent a lot in maintenance over the last 2 years. On one hand, I should drive it and enjoy it now but I am looking for something else. I’m very happy to have finally owned a Mini but coming from a BMW E60 M5 and a Nissan 370Z before that, time for a change up and my 7 yr old son wants a window he can control in the back lol. Plus Canadian dollar sucks so win win for an American buyer.

#2 2 things need to be fixed:

- Air Conditioning (about $350 fix)
- The HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump) That could be a $1500 job HOWEVER this car should still qualify for the Recall, it is a 2009 and has under 100,000 Miles. So I figured a handy person could fix this after buying the part ($300 part) or get it done under warranty (seen the You Tube video) Canadians got screwed on the recall and we were not covered :(

With the HPFP, some mornings, it will idle rough when I start it, maybe cut off once then I start it again and its fine. Or it just idles rough for a minute and then settles down. I’d say that happens maybe once a week, more so if I have the gas low.

Basically, I’ve put a hard stop on fixing anything else lol. Hence the sale.

Once the above is done, the car is essentially trouble fee. You’ll need some summer tires and eventually new brake pads (currently on Bridgestone Runflat winters)

So end of the day, looking to just cover what I owe on the car so I can start fresh, so a good deal for someone for sure, especially if you got a guy/mechanic or very hands on.

Some tasteful modifications:

- Godspeed 16 Way Adjustable Coilovers
- Cross drilled rotors Front and back
- Forge Blow Off Valve (sounds great!)
- K&N Cold Air Intake
- Stubby Antenna
- JCW Black Sports Grill
- Most Chrome blacked out
- Black Steering wheel inserts

She looks mean and I often get thumbs up from people who typically don’t like Mini’s

Maintenance/Replaced parts:

- Clutch Jan 2017
- 02 Sensor (after cat) Aug 2018
- Camshaft Solenoid Aug 2018
- Endlinks (Custom due to coliovers) Aug 2018
- Water Pump Feb 2019
- Thermostat Feb 2019
- Shifter Housing Feb 2019
- Recent Oil Change Feb 2019
- Coolant flush and change, hoses changed Feb 2019
- etc

Have most maintenance records from BMW and local shop. My Interior Pics don't do it justice, I'll take some in the daylight and not in the garage.

I’m willing to drive this car to people in the North East (Vermont, NY, NJ, New Hampshire, Mass, Maine and maybe Florida since my momma lives there lol) I know some companies that handle importing cars, shipping etc. I would be willing to go half on that for peace of mind (Sold my M5 to someone in Connecticut so not my first time)

Outside of that, I’m happy to answer any questions on the car. You can text me, I’m happy to schedule a call. 514-817-8531

As you can tell by my posts, I’m a detail orientated person, so happy to talk your ear off about it. can also posts videos at your request.

I will have the engine bay and interior detailed again if I get my asking price.

Cheers

Sean

Old 02-22-2019, 05:08 AM
TheGreatOne
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Everyone, thank you for all the interest. I figured it was a great deal but didn't think i'd get that many calls/texts.

She is SOLD and will be going to a good home

Thanks NAM

Sean

The following users liked this post:
iwashmycar (02-22-2019)