MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Relsoc
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S

Year: 2008
Make: MINI
Model: Clubman
Price: $7995
Mileage: 90000
Color: Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern

I'm selling this incredible Mini Cooper. It has a clean car fax. This car needs nothing, I've done a lot of reconditioning and minor repairs to get this car running at its best.
The engine has new timing chain and guides installed from the Mini dealer. Also has new serpentine belt, tensioner, water pump and pullies. The oil filter housing gaskets are new and the valve cover and oil pan were resealed by the dealer. The exhaust system has a new flex pipe. The engine has fresh oil and filter, I use amsoil European formula. Air filter, cabin air filter are new. Coolant is brand new from Mini. Also has new spark plugs installed from Mini. The car runs great! It also has new oem brakes and rotors front and rear with new sensors as well.
I've installed some accessories. The car has a John Cooper works appearance package. Badges, sill plates and wheels are all genuine Mini accessories. The brake calipers are painted red. They are not John Cooper works brembo brakes. The wheels and tires are brand new. I also have a complete set of factory wheels with winter tires that come with the car. I've also installed black bonnet and boot stripes and genuine Mini Cooper front rally lights. Windows are all tinted.
This car is really special and unique. A real must see in person.
Car is located in DeMotte, Indiana.

Attached Thumbnails 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0118.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0116.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0117.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0119.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0120.jpg  

2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0121.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0122.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0014.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0013.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S-img_0044.jpg  

Last edited by Relsoc; 05-20-2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Sold vehicle
Old 05-20-2017, 06:30 PM
Relsoc
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle sold.