MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2004 JCW Mini Cooper S

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 10:32 AM
Supra saiyan
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 JCW Mini Cooper S

Year: 2004
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $6500
Mileage: 100000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal

Up for sale is my 2004 Mini Cooper S. Only reason I'm selling is because I don't need two cars. The car was going to be my weekend/project car but at this time I need to focus on other things. I am the third owner and recently purchased the car. The car has 100,000 miles and has a clean title. The previous owner had the water pump done back in October of 2016. I just recently took it to Mini Werks in San Carlos to have them do a once over on the car. Just spent about $1000 on replacing the cv boot, fixing a seals where water leaked in the hatch, and some other maintenance. The only thing that I didn't replace at the moment is the ac compressor which went out. Still blows air just not cold. I ordered a used one which I will include. Front bumper could use a respray also. Other then that this car is a blast to drive. The rest of the details of the car are listed below. Not in a rush to sell. Asking $6500

Car details :
2004 Mini Cooper S
Blue with blue on black interior
Navigation package
John Cooper Works aero package
John Cooper Works tuning kit
John Cooper Works carbon fiber hood scoop included( currently has the m7 hood scoop on)
Upgraded m7 intercooler
17" Koenig wheels

I can be reached at 925-759-9999

Will upload pics once back home or you can look here http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5974151956.html