MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2013 Mini GP2

Old 11-05-2016, 10:12 PM
sgaffman
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Mini GP2

Year: 2013
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $24500
Mileage: 26600
Color: Thunder Grey Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl

Up for sale is my 2013 GP2. I’m the third owner, purchased back in 2014. I daily drove it initially, but since early 2016 I’ve driven the car about once a week (about 2k miles total this year). I have done no modifications to it since owning it, just kept it up-to-date on services. Located in Southern California.

The Good:
--Enthusiast-owned, straight, clean, no accidents, always garaged, never tracked, the standard OCD-car owner stuff
--Current Mileage: 26.6k miles
--My GP2 came with a full array of NM Engineering goodies under the hood – Charge and Discharge pipes, Hi-Flow Induction kit, and a Titanium Turbo Heat Shield. The additions give it just a little more oomph over stock, but nothing crazy and completely street-able. Everything else is stock.
--New OEM pads/rotors on all 4 corners
--Recent service (10/25/16) included oil change and brake fluid flush, performed by Mini Motoring Solutions in SoCal.

The Bad:
--2 Wheels have some minor curb rash on them. I didn't notice it when I bought it, and you may not be able to tell from a distance but I want to be completely honest (photos of each bad wheel included in link below).
--The chrome trim around the windshield has a small dent it in from taking a rock on the freeway. The dent is about the size of a pencil eraser.
--Tires are 205/45/17 Dunlop run-flats, purchased it this way. I understand these were a common tire for dealers to swap with the factory Kumhos. They have about 70% wear left. Rather than purchase some good tires like Advans or Pilot Sports and have the potential buyer dislike my choice, I’m leaving the run-flats and pricing it accordingly so the buyer can outfit with rubber of their choice.

Carfax & Additional Photos

I’ll be happy to answer any questions related to my GP2, feel free to PM if you'd like to discuss. I’ve loved owning this car but priorities have changed and it’s time to pass it on to another enthusiast! No part-outs, but I'm looking for a nice 2-door 510 or clean 2002 if you know of anyone. Thanks for looking!

Price: $24,500/obo (will entertain serious offers)

Attached Thumbnails 2013 Mini GP2-img_1851-1-.jpg   2013 Mini GP2-img_1854-1-.jpg   2013 Mini GP2-img_1867-1-.jpg   2013 Mini GP2-img_1878.jpg  

Last edited by sgaffman; 11-09-2016 at 07:57 AM. Reason: fixed carfax/photos link
Old 11-11-2016, 11:18 AM
sgaffman
1st Gear
I will be at the Pelican Parts Cars and Coffee, 11/12 from 7am to 9am at the following address:

550 Deep Valley Dr, Ste 101, Rolling Hills Estates, California 90274

Feel free to stop by and look at my GP and ask any questions. If you would like to contact me directly please PM and I will give you my phone #. I already have one interested party scheduled to see my GP tomorrow so if you're on the fence don't wait!

Old 11-11-2016, 12:16 PM
PelicanParts.com
Vendor
Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
What a beauty! Excited to have this out at our event tomorrow. Sad to see you're selling it, but hope it goes to a good new home. GLWS!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 11-11-2016, 04:00 PM
sgaffman
1st Gear
Thank you for saying so! While not perfect, I believe I've represented it as honestly as possible and the future owner will not be disappointed. Looking forward to another great event tomorrow!

Old 11-12-2016, 04:58 PM
sgaffman
1st Gear
Sold! Congrats to the new owner!

Old 11-17-2016, 10:34 PM
petery
3rd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by sgaffman
Sold! Congrats to the new owner!
Congrats!