MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 07:39 AM
Pirate007
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo

Year: 2008
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $11200
Mileage: 54000
Color: Silver Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast

The last words I ever expected to say are..." I'm putting "my precious"...a 2008 “Pure Silver Metallic” Cooper S up for sale" .. but I have no choice.. Our once thriving small business has been financially pummeled over the last 7.5 years, so we’re having to sell our toys to survive until the next president turns this mess around. I'm the second owner of this little beauty. I bought it from the original owners (an elderly couple in Tampa) on Aug 11, 2011 after a 2 year extensive search for a flawless used MINI with classic colors. As you probably know by now.. finding the right color combination on a used MINI is a challenge. I wanted something classy rather than gaudy and the silver and black is timeless. I had planned on passing it on to my grand-kids, but with our biz sliding into default.. it's gotta go. I'll wager that you'll not find a 2008 S model in better shape .. visually or mechanically. It's been babied from day one by an x-professional detailer.. It runs perfectly. Garaged virtually every night of the 5 years I've owned it. It's never been in an accident and I have a clear title. It's simply the finest car I've ever owned and I'm 60yrs old. Yes.. I'm asking slightly more than the Kelly Blue Book value of $10,650, but I think after seeing the car you'll agree it's worth it.. The paint shines bright and the vinyl interior is perfect. The back seat has never been sat in. I wash her once a week, at a minimum. All told, the next owner is getting a peach.

Recent work in past 8k miles:
• New heater thermostat
• Oil Change - Full synthetic
• New Battery
• New wipers
• Up to date on recalls done by Mini of Nashville

Basic info/Factory Options:
• 6-Speed Manual Trans
* Sunroof
• 52Kmiles (low-miles-rarely driven)
* Always garaged
* Owner by non-smoker - no kids/no pets
• Pure Silver Metallic
• All-weather mats for front seats
• Rain Sensing Wipers
* Dark Tinted Windows
* Mud flaps installed
• 2 Key Fobs
* Chrome Accents Front and Rear & Gas Cap
* Hard wired line for radar detector
• Owners manuals/booklets and records
* Carcraft Car Cover included

Note: Plug-in Serious XM Sat Radio in pics is NOT included in the deal...

Seller Notes: “Obvious disclaimer: she is used and that means not “2016-showroom condition”. I hate to show up to see a car and not know about flaws. Even minor ones. While there are ZERO parking lot dings or dents, there are a few tiny mm sized normal usage rock chips from real-world usage around the front end area. I have color-matched touch-up paint so none are noticeable. The optional front hood black stripe applications are in good shape, but are showing some wear after 8 years. The oem factory wheels have some scrapes on the rim edges as would be expected after real-world use. About a year ago a BB sized rock hit the windshield, but it was professionally repaired by SafeLight. You can still see where the repair was made, but it's NOT in the direct line of sight so it's a non-issue. The chrome on the factory optional chrome bonnet scoop is feathering on the edges.. I think they must all do this over time as this is the 3rd one I've had on the car.. The dealer replaced the other 2 at no charge.”

Located near Asheville, NC in Fairview. If you have any specific questions.. please let me know..[/SIZE]

Attached Thumbnails 2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_10.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_01.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_02.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_04.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_05.jpg  

2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_06.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_07.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_08.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_09.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_03.jpg  

2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_13.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_14.jpg   2008 Mini Cooper S Turbo-my08mini4sale_12.jpg  

Last edited by Pirate007; 07-05-2016 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:50 AM
Minnie.the.Moocher
OVERDRIVE
Received 570 Likes on 486 Posts
You've turned it into a political debate instead of a car ad.

Old 06-25-2016, 08:00 AM
Pirate007
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm pretty sure I didn't... I just stated facts ..People always want to know why a car is being sold.. I was just being honest. Tell you what.. just so some sensitive individuals won't be offended.. I've just edited it... Is that better for you?

If you'd like some more info on the car.. Please let me know..

Originally Posted by Minnie.the.Moocher
You've turned it into a political debate instead of a car ad.

Last edited by Pirate007; 06-25-2016 at 08:11 AM.