MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2008 Mini Cooper S JCW with many add-ons, but very low miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 05:23 PM
BobinPhilly
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Mini Cooper S JCW with many add-ons, but very low miles

Year: 2008
Make: MINI
Model: Cooper
Price: $21500
Mileage: 13200
Color: Mellow Yellow/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast

Mellow Yellow with Black roof & mirrors, black seats and floor mats, Mellow Yellow interior color line with Piano Black interior trim surfaces, and anthracite headliner.

6-speed Getrag manual, JCW carbon fiber shift **** and now with Helix short shifter.

JCW tuning kit (192 hp; 200+ hp with overboost), JCW body kit and carbon fiber bonnet scoop; JCW stainless steel exhaust tips and JCW door sills; black rear spoiler wing.

Cold Weather package: heated power-fold mirrors and washer jets, and heated front seats.

Convenience package: comfort access with push button start/stop, electronic power door and trunk locks, multifunction steering wheel, Bluetooth, garage door opener, auto dimming rear view mirror, rain sensor, auto headlamps and center armrest.

Sport package: 4-wheel independent sport suspension now replaced with Cross Competition coilovers and Helix lower control arms, dynamic stability control, traction control, 17” crown-spoke wheels with 205/45-17 Continental all-season run flat tires and now plus a set of 17” OZ Ultraleggera wheels with 215/45-17 Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec ultra high performance summer tires.

Other Equipment: air-conditioning, front & rear window defrosters, intermittent wipers, Xenon headlamps with power washers, large front add-on driving lights, front fog lamps, rear fog lamp, 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, limited slip differential, sport seats, Hi-definition radio, Sirius lifetime satellite radio, shorter “stubby” radio antenna, 10-speaker hi-fi sound system, alarm system, on-board computer, i-Pod/MP3 connector, in-dash AND 6-disc CD players, chrome fuel filler cap, front & side airbags, tire pressure monitoring system, front vanity mirrors, new battery and glove box organizer.

See all 8 images here: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/3389143147.html

Service (by Otto’s Mini in Exton, PA ) is up-to-date with the oil and filter changed, and the car inspected in PA, so it's good to go until 2/28/2013; car is in excellent running and physical condition and just needs a loving new owner.

Any questions, or to set up a time to see and test drive car in Old City Philadelphia, just call Bob at 215-990-3877.

Old 11-23-2012, 07:28 AM
jlw15@cornell.edu
Neutral
Hi - I'm interested in your mini. Where are you located? I'm in the upstate NY. Thank you. Jennifer

Old 11-23-2012, 01:40 PM
BobinPhilly
2nd Gear
2008 Mini Cooper S JCW with many add-ons, but very low miles

Jennifer:

My Mini is in Philadelphia, PA, where I live, but I'm out of the country until late on Dec. 10th. Please call me on Dec. 11th, if you can, at the number in my original posting, and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have and we can discuss how you might be able to see and drive the car.

Regards,

Bob in Philly