Thinking of selling my '04 Liquid Yellow MCS/JCW

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 03:38 PM
mellow
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thinking of selling my '04 Liquid Yellow MCS/JCW

It's not official but am beginning to think that I'll be selling the above mentioned Mini.

I'm the original owner. It has been garaged, all services (which haven't been many), non smoker (if that matters). As I said it's liquid yellow, black strips, black leather interior. In addition I have installed driving lights (PIAA 1100X Platinum), Pioneer AVIC N1 (Navigation, DVD, XM ready, MP3, etc), Pioneer IPOD interface, XM receiver (ordered stereo is Harmon Kardon which I still have original). Windows have been tinted (NC legal), and had Aesthetic Creations create a sunroof graphic. I have the rear seat delete kit installed (still have rear seats), Walen **** (also have original ****), Alta oil catch can, and Alta CAI (have original). In addtion I have the MTH tuning upgrades installed.

The Mini resides in North Carolina. I'm putting this out here to see if there is any interest. I haven't sat down to figure out price, etc but will be doing so over the next week or so if I find that I will be selling.

Old 11-02-2006, 04:20 PM
napptym
3rd Gear
Photos would be nice.

Old 11-02-2006, 05:01 PM
NMgokart
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Photos are in the gallery.

Note to seller: the roof graphic may have some meaning for you, but most potential buyers will not like it. Consider having it removed. Also, if you aren't sure about selling, why post? Folks who are in the market are looking to buy, not wait a week while you decide what to do.
Oh, and site rules require you to post a price.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:17 AM
dhodory
2nd Gear
Another thought -- don't know the miles, exact options, packages that your particular MCS / JCW has, but there is another (loaded, 40k-ish miles) for sale here on this forum (also in N.C.) for $19.5k and it has been listed for sale for a while. This is also a notoriously bad time of year to try to sell a car, and the new models will be available in about 2 & 1/2 months . . . all of which points me to the thought that if you're actually uncertain about selling, don't expect someone to offer you a lot of $$ to "convince" you. It's far more likely, IMHO, that you'll see what these are selling for (right now) and decide not to sell it. My two cents -- best of luck with whatever you decide to do.