***SOLD***FS: 04 Silver JCW MCS Autographed by MIKE MYERS & Loaded

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 07:42 PM
CMINIGO
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
***SOLD***FS: 04 Silver JCW MCS Autographed by MIKE MYERS & Loaded

MINI SOLD FEBRUARY 2nd - Look out for it in Walnut Creek, CA!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

2004 JCW MINI Cooper S - John Cooper Works
Autographed by Mike Myers / Austin Powers

Vin # WMWRE33414TD85310
MINT CONDITION
Ventura County, California
Asking $24,900

SEE MORE PICS AT WWW.CMINIGO.COM
FREE CARFAX REPORT

This is no ordinary car. This is eternal youth on wheels. This car will make you fall in love with driving, whether for the first time or all over again. It will make you seek out the longer, twistier way home. It will beg to be driven along the coast during a full moon at midnight with the sunroof open,the heated seats on, and the stereo blaring. Your daily dose of adrenalin is a bid away! Please, read on if this sounds like something you'd be interested in...

This Cooper S has a numbered John Cooper Works package (installed by the dealership before I took delivery) and is covered under the manufacturer's warranty, as is the entire car, bumper to bumper, until May 2008 or 50,000 miles.

The JCW kit is a really solid way to upgrade the MINI. Everything was tested and engineered to work fluidly together- the responsiveness and acceleration is there when you are ready for it. The K&N cold air intake was added to help the car breathe better and it magnifies the sweet whine of the supercharger. The JCW dual exhaust is not loud and obnoxious. Did I mention the handling? If you've never ridden in a MINI being driven the way it can be, you can't imagine how bold and focused the handling is.

This Gorgeous JCW MCS has been my pride and joy for the past 3 1/2 years. I custom ordered it and have upgraded and maintained it wonderfully. This is my second MINI and I love these cars! I started the MINI club 5 years ago in southern California and have been a member of the BMW CCA for 4 years. That means I know my cars, respect them, and treat them with great care. I am selling my classy, speedy, silver JCW MCS because I bought a BMW sedan now that I have a family. Sadly, I can’t afford to keep the MINI as a weekend driver.

The car is nicely upgraded as detailed below and still under the factory warranty until May 2008 or 50,000 miles. The car was just serviced and inspected by Bob Smith MINI in Calabasas. The car has had no major problems or recalls. It was involved in one minor accident, which involved only the front bumper and that was replaced with a new factory aero-kit bumper with matching silver body paint. The car had 3M protective film (clear bra) installed on the front bumper, hood, side skirts, flares, and cargo sill since shortly after I took delivery. It has been detailed regularly and garaged.

To top it all off and make it even more unique, the dash panel underneath the steering wheel was autographed by none other than Mike Myers (Austin Powers) with a special silver paint pen to match the car. The autograph reads “Oh Behave! Mike Myers”. A close friend works for Warner Bros. and got me on the set of one of his movies and that’s how I got it signed. The nice thing was how neatly he signed it because he knew it was a more significant thing than signing a photo or DVD cover. He really took his time- what a cool cat he is!

This car has had only one owner, me. The CARFAX report is clean except for the 1 minor accident described above because CHP was called in to arrest the unlicensed /uninsured driver of the vehicle that hit me and damaged the front bumper from the side. The link at the top at the beginning of the ad will take you to the CARFAX report.

I would love to show you the car and what she can do and have you take her for a test drive. I am also willing to answer any questions or send additional photos requested, especially for serious out-of-state buyers that are unable to see the car in-person before purchasing it. I bought my last 2 cars out of state, including this MINI, so I know the process. Shipping cost depends on your location and if you prefer open or closed truck, but will range from roughly $600 (open) to $1,500 (closed). Of course, the right thing to do would be to introduce yourself to your new MINI in person and get acquainted during your road trip adventure back home!

I am willing to sign over interest in the coveted, personalized plates "C MINI GO" currently on the car to any California buyer. California tags are paid through May 2008 (annual renewal runs about $215 with the personalized plates). The car will be smogged at my expense for California buyers before sale is completed. I have the title in hand, ready to sign over. I will accept an auto finance check, cashier's check, money order, or personal check.

More details...
39,450 miles approx.
Factory Warranty valid through May 2008 w/Roadside assistance and free towing
One Owner! Impeccably maintained w/all service records and receipts
ALL original manuals included, 2 remote keys, 1 emergency plastic key (perfect to hide in your wallet or purse just in case)
NEVER Road Tracked
6-Speed Manual
Pure Silver Metallic Body & Roof Color
Black Profile and Lapis Blue Premium Leather Interior
Premium Package: Panoramic Sunroof, On Board Computer, Multi-function Steering Wheel (2-spoke), Automatic Climate Control
LARGE, Panoramic Sunroof w/Retractable Mesh Shade
Cold Weather package: Heated seats, heated windshield washers, heated side mirrors
Xenon Headlights – auto-leveling
ASC Stability Control w/off switch
Center console has a full toggle panel
Front AND Rear Fog lights, LED parking/running lamps
Custom circuit for auto-up power windows
MINI OEM Aero body kit with custom solid body-colored paint
Remote-installed radar detector (detecting unit is in the front bumper, the display is mounted in the center console)
K & N Typhoon Cold Air Intake – California Legal – w/modified cowl vent wall
Alta Short shift with Ergonomic, Leather and steel MOMO Shift ****
H-Sport Competition Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
1” Lowering Springs
EBC Green stuff brake pads – minimal dust – new in box rear pads included
EBC Slotted and Dimpled Brake rotors
Silver, painted, Body-Colored Brake Calipers
Custom! ASA AR-1 BBS Chrome 16” Premium Alloy Wheels & Falken Azenis Tires
Factory Weave-Spoke Silver Wheels & Falken Azenis Tires (YES! 2 sets of wheels)
Gorilla Wheel Lock Bolts w/2 keys
Aero Solid Spoiler – Less Drag and Road Dust on Car Rear
Short Billet, Polished, Aluminum Antenna
Oil Drain Valve – No Tools Needed to Drain Oil
Oil Filter Casing Ratchet and Socket Included for Maintenance
Dynamat SoundDeadening/Proofing Throughout Entire Car – Reduces Road Noise
Body Color Mirrors, Not Just Caps but Entire Mirror Assembly
Body Color Hood Grills, Windshield Washers, and Hood Air Inlets/Vents
Body Color Painted Interior Down tubes & Sunroof Surround
Pioneer AVIC N-1 In-Dash CD/ DVD Player, MP3 Disc Player, and NAV GPS Unit in One with 6.5” Flip-out, Color, Touch Screen (clean install with factory wiring harness intact)
Infiniti Kappa 3-Way Speakers x4
Monster Cable Speaker Wire & Gold Connectors
Phoenix Gold Amp Installed in Boot/Trunk

Extras Included:
Brand new set of rear brake pads not yet installed
JCW metal front grill badge (never installed)
Stock MCS Spoiler – body color

Send me any questions you have or arrange to come by and see the car yourself.

Cheers & Motor On!
Tracy

Last edited by CMINIGO; 02-04-2008 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Car was sold Feb 2nd
Old 01-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Neil Rocklin
Neutral
MCS

Hi Tracy,
I too am a SCMM member and live in Ventura County. I am interested in your car but need to sell my MC 04 with 60,000 miles. Have you had alot of interest? Please email me at rocklinphd@aol.com Thanks, Neil

Old 01-14-2008, 07:37 AM
CMINIGO
4th Gear
Hey Neil,

I sent you an email over the weekend. Let me know if you want to come by even if just to drive a JCW MCS for comparison. This MCS is the car I upgraded to after selling my MC too. I had an '02 MC for 2 years, then a friend let me take off in his JCW MCS and it blew me away and I had to have one. Best of luck selling your Cooper.

Cheers,
Tracy

Old 01-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Alpha Motoring
6th Gear
Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts
Sweet MINI, nice to meet you that day at the SCMM Santa Anita event!

Old 02-06-2008, 12:09 PM
CMINIGO
4th Gear
SOLD!

MINI SOLD FEBRUARY 2nd - Look out for it in Walnut Creek, CA!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~