MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

WTB:: JCW Aero Front bumper

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2019, 01:55 PM
Boogers
1st Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
JCW Aero Front bumper

Hello, picked up an 06 mini with the JCW Aero kit but it's missing the front Bumper due to an accident from the previous owner. It looks terrible with the incorrect one on. First choice is pepper white but any color will do. I live in the SF Bay Area but am more than willing to pay for shipping and I don't mind driving a few hundred miles to pick it up.
Thanks,
Boogers.

Old 05-06-2019, 06:47 AM
Bnourai
5th Gear
Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by Boogers
Hello, picked up an 06 mini with the JCW Aero kit but it's missing the front Bumper due to an accident from the previous owner. It looks terrible with the incorrect one on. First choice is pepper white but any color will do. I live in the SF Bay Area but am more than willing to pay for shipping and I don't mind driving a few hundred miles to pick it up.
Thanks,
Boogers.
Have you tried Allmag auto parts they are great and I got my aero bumpers from them at a great price, if you have not found one.
Ben

Old 05-06-2019, 07:17 AM
MINI33342
5th Gear
Received 37 Likes on 30 Posts
Yep......only used ones out there now.

Old 05-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Minibeagle
6th Gear
Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Good luck. They are impossible to source in North America new. Used R53 front aero bumpers are also super rare. I managed to find one vendor in Great Britain who sells brand new primed units on ebay: BMW MINI JCW Aero Front Bumper Skin 2000 - 2006 R53 R50 One Cooper S D *NEW*

The price is good but the cost of shipping is killer: almost $220 USD shipped to Canada. Come out to almost $600 CAD.

My biggest concern is that the bumper would get damaged during transport. So I haven`t bitten the bullet yet. Would be awesome if someone in North America could get these batch shipped since there is a high demand for them.

Old 05-06-2019, 02:20 PM
ALLMAGAutoParts
Former Vendor
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
We actually have two available, one is pure silver metallic and the other has been professionally repaired and primed, ready for paint. If interested please send a PM!

Old 05-06-2019, 04:01 PM
JackMac
6th Gear
Received 307 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by Minibeagle
My biggest concern is that the bumper would get damaged during transport. So I haven`t bitten the bullet yet. Would be awesome if someone in North America could get these batch shipped since there is a high demand for them.
I bought one of these bumpers a year ago, along with another local friend. Both arrived quickly and undamaged.

Be aware that the Euro version has no cutout for side markers. Not a big deal, it won’t throw any codes, but may cause inspection issues depending on your local requirements.