MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: [Gauging Interest] Gen 1 Aero Package - Side Skirts and Rear Bumper & S Rear bumper

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Subw00er
5th Gear
Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts
Gen 1 Aero Side Skirts and S Rear Bumper

Category: Exterior
Price: $450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R52, R53
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Brand New

[update] Ive decided to keep the aero front and rear bumper, and sell the skirts and cooper s rear bumper. let me know if interested, I have one person in line for the skirts.

I purchased a full aero body kit (with PDC) and only really need the front bumper. I am interested to know if anyone else is looking for either the rear aero bumper or aero side skirts to try and recoup some costs. (OR, let me know if you are looking for a stockrear bumper, painted chili red with PDC because I could use either the aero rear orrear..)

The rear bumper is no longer for sale anywhere (us or germany) and not available separately, only as a $1000 kit and it takes a month to arrive from Germany. The side skirts ECS sells, but they are $642!

My (asking) price on rear bumper (for ) would be $450 and the side skirts $450 - these are complete with any associated grilles/mounting hardware that comes in the kit. These come primed and ready for paint. These are NEW in the box OEM Mini parts. If anyone is seriously interested and ready to buy, send me a pm to discuss. I'm in the upstatearea - would be good to avoid shipping.

For the stockrear bumper (very good condition), would be $325. Its painted Chili red and would come with all the aux parts (pdc grilles, etc). It was recently replaced by the previous owner so I dont know the age, but it is in very good condition.

links for more info:
skirts:
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...51710392891kt/

full kit:
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...d/51190392412/

These may fit the R50 as well, but I wasnt sure so I didnt list it.

Attached Thumbnails [Gauging Interest] Gen 1 Aero Package - Side Skirts and Rear Bumper & S Rear bumper-142917.jpg  

Last edited by Subw00er; 10-07-2017 at 08:15 AM.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:32 AM
BABY J
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can you ask ECS if it's a direct/perfect fit for R50 base?

Old 09-13-2017, 11:21 AM
Subw00er
5th Gear
I looked at their site and it does not look like it will fit the base car. I think the main reason is that the tail pipes on the S come out at the center and there is a hole for them there. It may be possible to just have a exhaust shop reroute your pipes ?!

Old 09-15-2017, 06:28 PM
Subw00er
5th Gear
I've decided to just sell the skirts and keep the rear bumper. I'll sell the stock S bumper.. Will make another listing. Thanks for all of the interest.