MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: JCW Steering Wheel Leather/Alcantara

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 08:24 PM
shmandrew
2nd Gear
Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts
JCW Steering Wheel Leather/Alcantara

Category: Interior
Price: $325
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R55, R56, R57, R58, R59, R60
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

******** SOLD ********

Hi all,

I have JCW Leather and Alcantara steering wheel available for sale (part number 32300416251). I used this steering wheel in my R60, which I no longer have, so I'm offering it up for sale as I no longer have a use for it.

Overall, the steering wheel is in very good condition. I recently cleaned the alcantara with Sonax alcantara cleaner and the nap is plush and not matted. The leather is supple and in very good shape as well.

The steering wheel comes with exactly what you see here including the JCW carbon fiber insert at the bottom (part number 32302147228). All your switches, wiring, and airbag are transferred over from your current steering wheel when you make the swap. Directions on how to install can be found on these forums.

For those that are not familiar with this steering wheel, it is slightly smaller in diameter and the grips are thicker than your standard steering wheel. It feels absolutely great in your hands and was probably my favorite modification on my R60.

This wheel will fit any 2nd Gen MINI with manual transmission. If you have paddle shifters, the wheel can still be installed but will require modification. I believe someone had a thread on these forums showing the steps necessary to make it work.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any more pics. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of this installed in my car. Attached are 2 photos of it... one while being cleaned and then a second showing it in sunlight after cleaning.

I paid $420 for the wheel and carbon fiber insert from Sewell Parts back in 2012. The wheel without the carbon insert is currently going for $523 on ECS Tuning. I'm asking for $325 obo and will ship anywhere in the US (buyer to pay shipping) or will meet locally anywhere within 1 hour of White Plains, NY.

Attached Thumbnails JCW Steering Wheel Leather/Alcantara-img_0616.jpg   JCW Steering Wheel Leather/Alcantara-img_0615.jpg  

Last edited by shmandrew; 08-26-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:56 AM
m3yosh
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
PM sent.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:04 PM
shmandrew
2nd Gear
Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts
Sale pending

Old 08-26-2017, 12:12 PM
shmandrew