MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: MINI OEM JCW 19" Cross-Spoke Alloy Wheel (R134)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 05:38 PM
DanielDC
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MINI OEM JCW 19" Cross-Spoke Alloy Wheels (R134)

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1100
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R60
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

R134 - 19" JOHN COOPER WORKS CROSS SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS - FITS COUNTRYMAN (AND PACEMAN AND OTHERS)

I bought a Mini Countryman with two sets of wheels. Decided to go with the smaller profile OEM and sell the nicer John Cooper Works set of 19" cross spoke wheels. (The previous owner moved out of the country and had just put them on before selling the car to me.) They are nearly new and in great condition. (One wheel has a tiny scratch.) Wheels are cross spoke Crusher style - black gloss sheen with tuned metal finish on the exterior.

To give you an idea of what they look like on the car, I include photos of the JCW wheels on my Countryman before I pulled them

Selling the set for $1100 OBO (plus the tires, two of which are new.) Let me know if you're interested. I'm in the DC area and for now, I am interested in pickup only and will not ship.

Here is the OEM description I found on the web: Weight-optimized cast alloy wheel with relief-style spokes. With this technology, aluminum material is twisted at the outer spoke crossover into the rim base. This creates a weight saving of several hundred grams without affecting stability in any way. This is the largest possible approved wheel.

Wheel Size: 7.5Jx19 Offset: 52 EH2+
Model: R34 (#36116854451)

Attached Thumbnails MINI OEM JCW 19" Cross-Spoke Alloy Wheel (R134)-00505_2m9ejejyepf_1200x900.jpg   MINI OEM JCW 19" Cross-Spoke Alloy Wheel (R134)-00s0s_2oio4zodxfk_1200x900.jpg   MINI OEM JCW 19" Cross-Spoke Alloy Wheel (R134)-00e0e_dtijhuexkab_1200x900.jpg   MINI OEM JCW 19" Cross-Spoke Alloy Wheel (R134)-01313_coiefe0z1mx_1200x900.jpg  

Last edited by DanielDC; 08-21-2018 at 04:33 AM. Reason: N/A
Old 06-01-2017, 05:21 AM
eddie.bruque
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Are those tires rf? How much wear is there on the 2 non-new tires?

Old 06-01-2017, 07:11 PM
DanielDC
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Eddie,

Two of the tires are RF and there is a bit of wear, the other two are brand new but are not RF. I can measure out the tread if you are interested or take closeup photos of the tread and the tire model markings. I figured that these are a decent price on the wheels and the tires are a bonus for a few thousand miles but I can understand your concern on the RF. I can be negotiable on the price. Let me know if you are still interested or if I can answer any other questions.