MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: MINI Black Jack and Union Jack decals

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 04:27 AM
Offenga BMW
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MINI Black Jack and Union Jack decals

Category: Exterior
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R50, R53, R55, R56, R57
Location (Region): Canada
Item Condition: Brand New

I'm offering various Union Jack and Black Jack decals for the MINI R50, R53, R55, R56 en R57. The listing includes,

1x MINI R50, R53, R56 Black Jack Roof decal (cropped version) for vehicles with a black roof. This version doesn't cover the spoiler and doesn't touch the sides of the roof, it leaves some space between the edge and de decal. Doesn't fit the models with a panoramic or sliding roof. $99

1x MINI R50, R53, R56 Union Jack Roof decal (cropped version) for vehicles with a white roof. This version doesn't cover the spoiler and doesn't touch the sides of the roof, it leaves some space between the edge and de decal. Doesn't fit the models with a panoramic or sliding roof. $99

1x MINI R55, R56, R57 Black Jack A-panel decal set. This is a complete set for the right and left A-panel (front side panel). These fit around the side markers. $49

2x MINI R55, R56, R57 Union Jack A-panel decal set. This is a complete set for the right and left A-panel (front side panel). These fit around the side markers. $49

1x MINI R55, R56, R57 Chequered A-panel decal set. This is a complete set for the right and left A-panel (front side panel). These fit around the side markers. $49

The images used are mostly example images. Actual pictures of the parts are available on request. But the used example images resemble the actual part.

If you are searching for other MINI parts/covers, side scuttles or decals (like the 'viper' stripes) feel free to contact me. I do have some more stuff in stock.

Please note; The information says the parts are in Canada, but they're not. I'm based in the Netherlands, but had to choose a location so I picked Canada. The parts will be shipped from the Netherlands with UPS. This usually means a 3-5 day delivery time (after the payment has been received). Shipping costs are $25

Attached Thumbnails MINI Black Jack and Union Jack decals-afbeelding_1488207758.389.jpg   MINI Black Jack and Union Jack decals-afbeelding_1488266402.1418.jpg   MINI Black Jack and Union Jack decals-afbeelding_1488456091.6573.jpg   MINI Black Jack and Union Jack decals-webcam_1440145515.6395.jpg   MINI Black Jack and Union Jack decals-afbeelding_1488456193.7385.jpg  

Old 03-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Offenga BMW
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump