MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: MINI-Fini Sportlink I and Attachment bar

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 10:28 AM
FUEGO
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MINI-Fini Sportlink I and Attachment bar

Category: Exterior
Price: $450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R50, R52, R53
Location (Region): Texas
Item Condition: Used

Instead of towing a small tire trailer to the track behind my MINI, I can now tow my MINI on a trailer. So I've removed my MINI-Fini bits and putting them up for sale. These include:

Sport-Link I (List $324) for the R50, R52, or R53

Sport-Link Attachment Base (List $228)

Plus the Tow ball mount (List $80) with 1-7/8 ball included

Also included would be the mounting/drilling template, the receiver caps w/holes (shown below) and the already cut rear valance grills from my MCS (R53).

There are a number of other attachments from MINI-Fini that will fit the Sport-Link Attachment bar including a cargo carrier, a bike rack, a spare tire carrier, and a snowboard carrier. Details can be found on the MINI-Fini website. Once the tow ball mount is unbolted and removed any of the other attachments can take its place.

Pics available on request. This is probably the strongest and easiest-to-deal-with hitch/accessory kit available for the MINI.

The Sport-Link I will not fit Gen2 MINIs, Clubman or Countryman models - there are separate models for that. But the attachment bar will fit the R56. I might consider selling the Sport-Link separately from the attachment bar w/ the ball mount, but the bar and ball mount must stay together. The Sport-Link is really easy to install and if you have an R53/MCS I'm providing the two pieces that need to be drilled/cut - already done. I paid list price for all of this so have over $630 invested in this rig. Asking $450 as it was purchased new at MITM 2010 and was installed in Dec 2010. so hasn't been used but a few track weekends, and still looks brand new.

I am open to reasonable offers but shipping will be separate. I'll also throw in the $68 Hoppy Power Taillight Converter that has been removed from my MCS. If separated, $250 for the Sportlink with the R53 rear valance inserts and caps, and $200 for the attachment bar with the ball mount including the 1-7/8" ball.

Note: I'm in West Texas and can get it to the DFW area easily. For anywhere else, shipping will be additional cost as its a bit bulky and not exactly light.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Sidewalksam
3rd Gear
Interested in the SL1 & base will get back to you. can you toss up some pics of the pre cut pieces (I have an R52). Have folks I know in DFW area no need to ship more than likely.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:09 AM
meacoopa
2nd Gear
Status?

Old 06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
FUEGO
4th Gear
Sorry I missed the inquiries above and thanks for looking. I'm not on this site that often and was relying on PMs and notifications.

The Sportlink and attachment bar have been sold.