MINI Motoring Club of the Carolinas (M2C2) The MINI Motoring Club of the Carolinas forum. Visit our club site at www.m2c2.org

DCMM member coming to Charleston pre-Dragon

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Edge
AdMINIstrator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DCMM member coming to Charleston pre-Dragon

(This message will also be cross-posted to other Charleston & SC local forums. My apologies in advance if you end up reading it multiple times)

Hi - I'm a DCMM member who is coming to the Dragon, but I will be in Charleston, SC (site visit for work - my company has an office there) from Tuesday night, May 3 until Thursday Morning, May 5, when I will be driving from there to the Dragon.

I just wanted to say hello and see if anyone else plans on driving from the Charleston area to the Dragon on Thursday morning - it would be great to be able to carpool/caravan there!

Old 04-26-2005, 02:36 PM
mininc
5th Gear
Edge

Welcome, if you are unable to find anyone coming from Charleston, check out this post https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ad.php?t=40590

You might come up I26 to Asheville and join our group. It would require an early start for you on Thursday AM.

I lived in Annandale for 2 years back in the late 60s and went to Annandale High. I lived all over No. Virginia from 1967 until 1990.
I have been back about 3 times since then. WOW has it grown.

Thanks
George

Old 04-26-2005, 02:47 PM
CustomAV
5th Gear
Edge...

I'm leaving chas. on wed night. Why don't you plan to be in Asheville like George suggested and hook up with a bunch of us there?

Chris H.

Old 04-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Edge
AdMINIstrator
Thanks for the suggestion - it's a fine one... but I'm not sure that I'll be able to leave that early on Thursday, since I will need to check in back at the company office to ensure that all of the employees there are still functioning OK (after I perform the work on Wednesday night).

If I CAN make it there, I will! If anyone else reads this and is leaving Charleston on Thursday morning, I'd still like to hear from you.

George, Nice to hear from someone that knows my area. I live literally down the street from Annandale High - my condo village is located right off Heritage Drive. I've only lived here 4 years now - the market has gone crazy up here in DC - my property value has MORE than doubled since I bought the condo, and still rising.