After market wood grain dash - North American Motoring

MINI E Talk (2010) Discussion of the electric, zero-emissions field trial MINI. Only 500 to be leased by MINIUSA!

After market wood grain dash

Old 07-17-2012, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

After market wood grain dash

I really wanted wood grain interior but also like the Mini on the lot. Has anyone had any experience with after marked wood grain interior pieces? Dash and doors mainly. Thanks

Jack
Old 07-25-2012, 11:01 AM
6th Gear

Not sure if you have looked in the Modifications>Interior Exterior Section but as all the cars are basically the same except for the drive train that might be your best place to start. Many more people over there in that area to answer your questions.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:48 PM
1st Gear

Thanks! I'm on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatzy62 View Post
Not sure if you have looked in the Modifications>Interior Exterior Section but as all the cars are basically the same except for the drive train that might be your best place to start. Many more people over there in that area to answer your questions.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:30 PM
5th Gear

BTW the wood grain dash also came with wood-grain horizontal pieces on the door pull/armrests. They're really easy to replace - the armrest clips off and there's one screw holding them on. The only trick is the mirror adjustment switch - check the forum for that (I didn't do that so well ).
There's also a guy on the forums (Robin someone) who makes wood grain gearknobs including one that's meant to be a close match (haven't gone that far myself).
Old 03-29-2013, 06:18 PM
6th Gear

Check this out https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ing-wheel.html

Better be quick though