MINI Collectibles Discuss new finds and organize trades of MINI collectibles.

Dealer Wall Art?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 07:12 AM
I_Forge_KC
3rd Gear
Received 63 Likes on 46 Posts
Dealer Wall Art?

I was browsing through some unread posts earlier and came across this (sad) thread where a member is selling their brand new Countryman because of some health reasons:
https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ed-extras.html

In the first image, it appears the car is at the dealer. On the wall, there is a HUGE canvas image of the JCW Prodrive Countryman. I would LOVE to have that! I looked around a bit for something similar but was pretty unsuccessful. There are plenty of images on Google that I could have printed I suppose, but nothing quite like that.

Does anyone know where to procure such a beautiful set of prints?!

Old 10-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Derek86
6th Gear
Received 117 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by I_Forge_KC
I was browsing through some unread posts earlier and came across this (sad) thread where a member is selling their brand new Countryman because of some health reasons:
https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ed-extras.html

In the first image, it appears the car is at the dealer. On the wall, there is a HUGE canvas image of the JCW Prodrive Countryman. I would LOVE to have that! I looked around a bit for something similar but was pretty unsuccessful. There are plenty of images on Google that I could have printed I suppose, but nothing quite like that.

Does anyone know where to procure such a beautiful set of prints?!
Probably having someone in the know at a dealer. That's usually how that stuff ends up out in the public.