MINI Club of The Woodlands (MCOW) MCOW club forum

Welcome to MCOW!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 07:26 PM
daffodildeb
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to MCOW!

If you're a MINIac in The Woodlands, TX, or the surrounding areas, you're invited to join the MINI Club of The Woodlands (MCOW)! Our members come from all over the northern metropolitan Houston area, and we frequently have members of the Houston club join us on our fun drives, too.

We meet for a casual dinner at 7:30 PM on the third Wednesday of each month at area restaurants. We like a little variety, so we change locations monthly, but they're always within a few miles of The Woodlands. We also have "fun drives" about every 6 weeks to 2 months, weather permitting. We play, MINI style, on local curvy roads, and there are plenty of them in Montgomery county and beyond. There's no charge to join us on a drive, but we do ask for a voluntary "Red Barrel" donation of nonperishable food to the Montgomery County Food Bank.

If you'd like more information about our meetings and events, please ask to be put on our email notification list. You can contact me at daffodildeb4ebay@msn.com.

Deb

Old 04-30-2011, 07:29 AM
minimegan0614
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any meet up this month?

any meet up this month?

Old 09-26-2011, 12:13 PM
garagemoose
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am interested in a meet up. I live in The Woodlands/Spring area and would like to see some other mini people out there