MINI Camera and Video Interested in capturing your motoring experience? Discuss here your favorite video and photography skills using your MINI.

before and now

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 01:54 PM
shiznight
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
before and now

month and a half ago i bought my mini, three days i uh...didnt park far enough away from a...."friend's" place and her ex was a bit peeved. anyways long story short i got keyed, but on the upside it got me moving to do some work to the car a bit sooner then i would've. https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...-oklahoma.html the link is when i first got the car.

Attached Thumbnails before and now-600185_3112812953874_1888700345_n.jpg  
Old 06-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Notawagonwife
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by shiznight
month and a half ago i bought my mini, three days i uh...didnt park far enough away from a...."friend's" place and her ex was a bit peeved. anyways long story short i got keyed, but on the upside it got me moving to do some work to the car a bit sooner then i would've. https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...-oklahoma.html the link is when i first got the car.
I am so sorry for your trouble. People can be idiots, but I love the way you handled it. Looks fantastic! Very unique- Great job.

Old 06-09-2012, 03:13 PM
shiznight
1st Gear
thinking about doing a bit to the hood as well, but not sure how plastic dip would hold up with the heat the turbo would put off

Old 06-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Notawagonwife
2nd Gear
I am not sure about the heat on the hood with the plastic dip either. I am sure someone here will be able to help with that. All I can say is bravo for the way you handled it and the out come of the car. Someone keyed my Mini - I wouldn't be adding stripes, but quoting a line from the movie "Stripes" ....."And then the depression set in".

Old 06-09-2012, 03:30 PM
shiznight
1st Gear
lol, well i've been cursed with indifference as my number one trait and i dont look at bad situations as a means to a bad day but an option to a new road. someone puts an obsticle in front of me and i'll just side step instead of trying to bash it down in frustration

Old 06-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Notawagonwife
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by shiznight
lol, well i've been cursed with indifference as my number one trait and i dont look at bad situations as a means to a bad day but an option to a new road. someone puts an obsticle in front of me and i'll just side step instead of trying to bas it down in frustration
I don't really either. I try and find the good in most things. I would be bummed if someone keyed my car though. I lived through early stage cancer, I know there are worse things, but I waited a long time for this car.
I was just stunned when I read your post. You don't see your attitude often. Again. Bravo to you for making it a positive. And your car certainly is that.

Old 06-10-2012, 06:27 PM
shiznight
1st Gear
finished product for now, going to find a good tint guy in the next month or so. at dusk with the hid's on i love it!

Attached Thumbnails before and now-imag0159.jpg