Midwest Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas

A Marylander on a MINI mission

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 01:41 PM
MINInurse
Nationally Known Nurse
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Marylander on a MINI mission

Hi Midwest folks! From the small state of MD here and am wondering if there is anyone from the Green Bay area out there. My hubby and I are going to be traveling up that way in December...yes I said Dec, for a game!! I can't wait! I actually got two tickets to see my dream come true. I have been waiting my whole life to get to Lambeau Field and, well, now this season, I will be freezing my tukus off having the time of my life!! for one exciting weekend!
My question/wondering is if you are out there, if we can get a ride to the game since I seem to be having trouble finding a car to rent. I guess something to do with the time of year.. but anyway, I am really hopeing that we will be able to get out there and have a good time. I think we will be flying into Appleton and staying there, since that is the ONLY place I can find a hotel...Geesh you think it is football season or something LOL
Let me know if anyone can help a friend in need!!