the *NEW* Mini Marketplace List your Vehicle or Parts that you are looking for, or selling in here. Part-Outs too.

Gorgeous Factory MINI R90 wheels

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

05-03-2024, 12:34 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 332
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Gorgeous Factory MINI R90 wheels - Used - All Years  All Models - Grass Valley, CA 95945, United States
6th Gear

• Price
    $1,400
  • Location Grass Valley, CA, 95945, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Please note, I will not reply to questions here on the thread...please use the PM/email option to message me directly. 

These ARE available until marked sold. 
Photos Coming soon of actual wheels in the next few days. 
Feature foto was pulled from web but is the model and color of wheel I am selling. 

Set of four (4) freshly professionally restored Factory-Mini R90 Wheels 

These are freshly Restored from a top-tier shop, done properly with full disassembly, diamond turned lip (same as factory) painted and clear coated, assembled and trued. 

Mounted only breifly 

ZERO curbing on these beauties

These Wheels are NLA (No Longer Available) from Mini/BMW... And were over $500 each when they were available. 

Price of $1400, I am firm on price and will not include shipping in the price (please see info below) 

I know this is not for most looking for bargain wheels for their mini... but a SOLID value for those looking for top notch, NLA factory wheels . 

They DO clear GEN2 factory Brembo brakes without the need for spacers... but it is very close... recommend 5mm (less than 1/4") spacers if you have these brakes... 5mm spacer with this combo courtesy of JackMac

I prefer local pickup
BUT... I can ship them at your expense... I have heavy duty wheel boxes and foam packing to ship them in and will not charge extra to pack them and drop off at FedEx or UPS... no USPS. 

Simply email me shipping labels and I'll drop them off. Once they are dropped to my local corporate FedEx or UPS depot... my responsibility for transport ends there, any issues with loss or damage would be up to you to handle with the shipping company you choose. Photos will be provided of each box during packing and at drop off. 

If you want to get a shipping quote... you can look it up online... I will not provide shipping quotes. 
Per Box:  29 lbs each, 22x22x10 inch dimension, shipped from zip code 95959.

Payment in Cash for pickup, or PayPal (No Zelle/Venmo or others)

Last edited by mountainhorse; 05-03-2024 at 12:48 PM. Reply
Old 05-03-2024, 12:46 PM
mountainhorse
6th Gear
Received 309 Likes on 225 Posts
space saved for photos to come.

Old 05-09-2024, 08:55 PM
mountainhorse
6th Gear
Received 309 Likes on 225 Posts
TTT... I'll have photos of ACTUAL wheels this weekend.