Magical Mystery MINI Tour 2008 (September 5-7, 2008) San Francisco, California

Magical Mystery Mini Tour 2008

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 10:16 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magical Mystery Mini Tour Update

Just to let everyone know that we have not been asleep, things are taking shape for the Magical Mystery Mini Tour in San Francisco in September 2008.

We will have a Big Main Event Tent (100’ X 130’ / 13,000 sq ft.) which will have clear walls on three side to enjoy the spectacular view of the San Francisco Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and Angel Island. The tent will be heated with 3ea 80,000 BTU propane heaters, lighted throughout. There will be tables and chairs for all. This is where the Sunset BBQ dinner will be served. The tenting will be up during the entire event so it will also serve as a gathering place and a place to eat. Adjacent to the main tent there will be Port-A-Potties, washing stations.

In front of the main tent, in the center of the lawn we will have the Vendor Village. The Vendor Village will be tented and have electrical and lighting.

And we will have a live concert with the San Francisco nightime skyline as our backdrop. We will have about 3 acres of lawn for all of us to sit in front of the bandstand and enjoy the music.

We have a large parking lot that runs along side of the Great Lawn. This will hold 500+ Minis and we also have overflow parking very close by. We will have security during the event.

We will have the catering tent 30’ X 50” close by the main tent

Here is a little preview of what's cookin' for dinner at the Magical Mystery Mini Tour on Treasure Island. Due to popular demand, great food, and competitive pricing, SF Deli and Catering will provide the Saturday Night Sunset BBQ dinner and Sunrise breakfast on Ocean Beach. SF Deli has also offered to provide no-host / on-going food service throughout the event.

Saturday Sunset BBQ Dinner Menu
Hand Rubbed Tri Tip BBQ’D Over Oak
Hand Rubbed Chicken BBQ’D Over Oak
SF Deli's Special BBQ’D Baked Beans
Caesar Salad
San Francisco Sourdough Dinner Rolls
Horseradish, BBQ Sauce, Butter, Salt & Pepper
All above served buffet style on disposable service with seating in the main tent.

Sunday Morning Bonfire and Beach Breakfast Menu (before the Steve McQueen Memorial Run through the Streets of San Francisco)
Mixed Pastries
Mixed Muffins
Doughnuts
Bagels & Cream Cheese
Coffee Regular & Decaf
Tea
Orange Juice
Milk

We continue to work on event activities and have some surprises planned. Hope you can join us...www.magicalmysteryminitour.com

Last edited by mini pooper; 03-19-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:08 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Hello from the Magical Mystery Mini Tour,

Just thought I'd stop by and chime in with some updates. It's still about 5 months away but we aleardy have 385 participants (250) Mini Coopers signed up. We have a group of 10 coming from Italy, several from England, some from Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Canada. We are talking with a group from China that came to visit our club last year. So anyway it does prove to be and international event.

We now have a well known Beatles Tribute Band ( www.the-sun-kings.com ) that will be playing Saturday night. We will NOT have the Abba band. This will be on the Great Lawn (approx. 126,500 sq ft) with a lighted stage and the San Francisco nightime skyline as a backdrop. We have a great BBQ caterer that will be serving some super food.

On Sunday morning we will have a sunrise beach bonfire and breakfast on Ocean Beach (Pacific Ocean Side) before we take off on the "Steve McQueen Memorial Drive" through the street of San Francisco. Sunday afternoon will include a drive through the Santa Cruz Mountains and along the coast.

Saturday morning will be a drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, up the Marin Headlands, a stop on top of Mt. Tam, and a drive to Stinson Beach.

We have dropped the "Pinks All Out" portion at Infineon, but will have routes and visits to several Sonoma & Napa wineries including the Andretti Winery (Yes Mario Andretti).

We will have a 130,000 square foot main event tent. This will be used for lounging and eating. We will have several "infamous" Classic Mini Cooper race Cars on display. We have brought in 24 port-a-potties, washing stations, generators, a band stage, lighting, 24/7 security, parking, etc.

Please feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any questions. We would love to have you all. (norm@redwoodempiremini.com)

Remember that September is a great time of year in San Francisco. It is usually about 71F and clear.

We have the vendor registration forms out and should have participant registrations out early next week.

Cheers,

Norman "Pooper" Nelson

Old 05-10-2008, 06:29 AM
Fracky
Transwarp - Warp 10.0
Sounds like a great time! We completed our registration & Paypal'd last night. Who do we talk to about the Giants baseball game tickets? See you in a couple months!

Old 05-20-2008, 07:55 AM
OctaneGuy
Vendor & Moderator :: MINI Camera and Video & c3 club forum
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ok I'm sorry but I'm confused. I've been reading the threads here, seeing the t-shirts, and went to the main website, but I'm not finding anything that's explaining why this is called:

Magical Mystery MINI Tour?

Where is the Magical Mystery?? Please explain.

And btw, the costs for being a vendor at this event is pretty high. Can tents be shared among vendors?

Thanks

Old 05-20-2008, 05:03 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Richard,

First of all thanks for noticing all the posts and all the lime green t-shirts. I have seen them all over as well. Lots at AMVIV and recently at the Mini Mania Open House.

The Magical Mystery Mini Tour is a Mini celebration with the theme of the 1960's-1970's "hippie", "summer of love" era of San Francisco. During that era there was "free love" & "free spirits", psychadelic printing, sandals, flowers in your hair, peace symbols, and a large amount of music especially from England. The Beatles were one of those bands.

One of the Beatles songs was "The Magical Mystery Tour". We added Mini because this is a Mini event.

The Magical Mystery Mini Tour is being held on Treasure Island, smack in the middle of the San Francisco bay with 360 degree views of the San Francisco skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Angel Island, and the east bay. This is one of the most expensive pieces of real estate, with million dollar views. We have rented the Great Lawn and adjacent parking lot. This is approximately 126,000 square feet. We will be providing a main event tent (130' X 100' = 13,000 sq ft.), fully lighted, with tables, chairs for eating and just gathering. We will have some 'infamous" racing Minis on display. The main event tent will have heaters, it will be equipped with clear pannel walls so as not to take away from the spectacular views, we are providing 24 hour security, we are bringinig in Port-A-Lets, washing stations, garbage cans, dumpsters, diesel generators, tenting for the caterer for the BBQ dinner, stage, lighting, and sound system for the band, live music, vendor tenting with tables, chairs, electricity. The port-a-lets and garbage require servicing and emptying on a daily basis. We have all the permits, fees, and insurances required.

We have set up group packages with the San Francisco Giants for Friday nights game at AT&T Park, we have set up special winery tours in the Sonoma & Napa Valleys, We will have a sunrise bonfire breakfast on Ocean Beach (including permits) and the Steve McQueen memorial run through the streets os San Francisco. We will have a Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Mt. Tam, Stinson Beach Run and a Santa Cruz mountain run. We will have games ad event for the kids. We will have a very "professionally" printed program with route maps, things to do, local facts, etc.

All of this does cost money. We decided to set the fees for participants as low as we could to make it attractive. Many people will be coming from all over the country. We also people coming from Italy, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Switzerland, and Canada. They will all be faced with the costs of travel and hotels in addition to registration. The regiatration fees will cover a significant portion of the costs. The balance will come from vendors, sponsors, and advertisers. It was our feeling that we would prefer to see lots of participants and perhaps fewer vendors, than lots of vendors and fewer Minis.

As far as the vendor costs go, please keep in mind that we are providing all the tenting, tables and chairs, and electricity. I have observed over the years of attending Mini events, than many vendors take up almost half of their vehicles with canopys, chairs, tables, ect. This leaves a lot less room for "product". The idea of vendors coming to events like this is to either sell or show their products, not the canopies and equipment. The less room needed for equipment means the more room for product. The other thing I noticed was the time it takes to unpack and set up tents and equipment. That time could be better spent selling and showing product, or just enjoying the event. Then there is always the packing back up after. Lots of wasted time and effort.

As a vendor, you are getting much more than a 10' X 10" square piece of asphalt. Your entry fee includes the use of the facilities, tents, tables, chairs, electricity, port-a-potties, washing stations, BBQ dinners, live concert, and more.

Please also realize that this event has been organized, planned, funded, and worked , by members of our non-profit MINI club. There has already been hours and hours of volunteer time and effort into this event. By the time it over there will be much much more. We are not a big corporation. We do not stand to make any money. As a matter of fact, any extra proceeds that go beyond the costs will go to charties.

I hope that you understand that we are doing this to have what we hope is a wonderful and spectacular event in San Francisco for the Mini community. Hope to see you in September. If you decide not to participate as a vendor, please come and join us as a Mini owner.

Old 05-20-2008, 05:20 PM
OctaneGuy
Vendor & Moderator :: MINI Camera and Video & c3 club forum
I had a feeling the answer had to do with my age, lol.

Thanks for the indepth reply.

I saw the main website and photos of tents--and was might impressed by the magnitude of the event. Believe me, I know first hand what it's like to pour hundreds of hours into holding an event in the name of charity, not being eligible to take home any of the donated prizes, then feeling exhausted and burnt out for the next 6 months recovering from it all, lol.

Based on your description for the vendor package, it does sound like you get your money's worth (especially if that includes the registration fee), and will be something that I seriously consider.

Thanks for the reply and additional info.

Richard

Originally Posted by mini pooper
Richard,

First of all thanks for noticing all the posts and all the lime green t-shirts. I have seen them all over as well. Lots at AMVIV and recently at the Mini Mania Open House.

The Magical Mystery Mini Tour is a Mini celebration with the theme of the 1960's-1970's "hippie", "summer of love" era of San Francisco. During that era there was "free love" & "free spirits", psychadelic printing, sandals, flowers in your hair, peace symbols, and a large amount of music especially from England. The Beatles were one of those bands.

One of the Beatles songs was "The Magical Mystery Tour". We added Mini because this is a Mini event. .....
As a vendor, you are getting much more than a 10' X 10" square piece of asphalt. Your entry fee includes the use of the facilities, tents, tables, chairs, electricity, port-a-potties, washing stations, BBQ dinners, live concert, and more.

Please also realize that this event has been organized, planned, funded, and worked , by members of our non-profit MINI club. There has already been hours and hours of volunteer time and effort into this event. By the time it over there will be much much more. We are not a big corporation. We do not stand to make any money. As a matter of fact, any extra proceeds that go beyond the costs will go to charties.

I hope that you understand that we are doing this to have what we hope is a wonderful and spectacular event in San Francisco for the Mini community. Hope to see you in September. If you decide not to participate as a vendor, please come and join us as a Mini owner.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:06 AM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Fracky
Sounds like a great time! We completed our registration & Paypal'd last night. Who do we talk to about the Giants baseball game tickets? See you in a couple months!
The Giants are working on a special Magical Mystery Mini Tour flier that will outline the packages and costs with links and contact information. I expect to get that back from them in the next week or two. I will post it and email it as soon as I get it back from them.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:03 AM
pinkmini
2nd Gear
WOW I am super excited about this! Now I need to get my mini a band aid so she can look tip top for the event! (she got sideswiped But not too bad :( )

Old 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
ear2ear
1st Gear
I'll be travelling from out of state to attend. Will there be car washing facilities near by or could this be a fund raising opportunity for a local group? Can't have a dirty MINI.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:57 PM
tazio
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
No track time?

Old 06-17-2008, 10:08 PM
COR BLMY
6th Gear
Wyvern Mini is very excited to be a part of MMMT.
(just sending vendor reg now) .

Old 06-18-2008, 03:35 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Originally Posted by ear2ear
I'll be travelling from out of state to attend. Will there be car washing facilities near by or could this be a fund raising opportunity for a local group? Can't have a dirty MINI.
Great idea having a local fund raising car wash. I will look into that.

Here are some SF Car Washes in case, we will also have several listed in the MMMT program with maps and contact information:

The Detail Factory
1023 Mission St , San Francisco , CA , 94103
Detail packages include engine cleaning, wax, carpet shampoo and more. Bumper painting, window tinting and dent removal also available.

California Detailing
340 Fell St , San Francisco , CA , 94102
Auto-detailing service provides interior and exterior cleansing, including dry steam upholstery washing and non-abrasive paint polishing.

Auto City Brushless Car Wash
505 S Van Ness Ave , San Francisco , CA , 94110-1302
All cars washed by hand; auto-detail options include wax, polish, carpet shampoo, and engine and wheel cleaning.

Tower Car Wash & Detailing
1601 Mission St , San Francisco , CA , 94103-2413
Self-serve gas station and hand car wash. Auto-detailing options include clay-bar cleaning, carpet shampoo, wax and more.

Tenth & Harrison Car Wash
1394 Harrison St , San Francisco , CA , 94103-4310
Do-it-yourself car wash offers multiple wash bays with water-pressurized tools and vacuums.

Apex
301 6th St , San Francisco , CA , 94103
Car wash company offers detail-oriented hand washing and waxing services as well as thorough interior cleaning.

Divisadero Touchless Carwash
444 Divisadero St , San Francisco , CA , 94117-2211
Brushless car wash features a pressurized water system; a team of employees cleans the interior and exterior of the car.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:46 PM
COR BLMY
6th Gear
Hi ...

Dont forget that TI is on the middle the SF Bay Bridge thats 1/2 way between San Francisco and on the other side of the Bay is Oakland.

Depending on time of day and traffic also look at Oakland for some of your needs.

Here are some washes on the Oakland side of the bay.

Gold Coin Car Wash - more info »
485 27th St, Oakland, CA - (510) 834-8189‎

Suds Machine: Full Service Car Wash - more info »
4400 Piedmont Ave, Oakland, CA - (510) 547-5507‎

Broadway 76‎ - more info »
3943 Broadway, Oakland, CA - (510) 655-7662‎ Category: Car Washing & Polishing

Lee's Auto Laundry‎ - more info »
3901 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA - (510) 654-3283‎ Category: Car Washing & Polishing

Bay Carwash - more info »
957 E 12th St, Oakland, CA - (510) 839-5312‎ 2 reviews - Write a review

401 40th St, Oakland, CA - (510) 653-4855‎ Write a review

Mike's Custom Detailing & Professional Car Care‎ - more info »
2628 Central Ave, Alameda, CA - (510) 814-8896‎ 6 reviews - Write a review

Super Wash - more info »
5412 San Pablo Ave, Emeryville, CA - (510) 547-1559‎ Write a review

2380 Foothill Blvd, Oakland, CA - (510) 533-1640‎ 2 reviews - Write a review

Follow Charlie Car Wash - more info »
1700 Everett St, Alameda, CA - (510) 523-7300‎ Write a review

Last edited by COR BLMY; 06-18-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:19 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Just wanted to let everyone know that Julian Evans "Consul General" of the British Consulate Office will be the Grand Marshall of the Magical Mystery Mini Tour. He and his staff Robin Newmann, Vice Consul, and Lesley Hughlett, Political, Press and Public Affairs are working hard to assist us. They have made contact with the San Francisco Mayors office and they are assisting as well. We are getting support and co-operation from the CHP, Golden Gate Bridge District, Cal Trans, and the National Parks.

Here is a photo of David Schwoegler and myself taken by Jesse at the meeting at the British Consulate's Office this past Monday.
http://www.redwoodempiremini.com/mbb...tachmentid=448

Just wanted to let know there is plenty going on behind the scenes. This is shaping up to be one hella Mini party

Here are just a few of the Pubs that we will be visiting:

Liverpool Lil's - "English"/American food in "Victorian bordello meets sports bar." Opened 1973. Lunch, dinner daily until 1 a.m. Dinner entrees $9.95 - $16.99USD. Hot happy-hour munchies. Try 12-oz. pepper-steak in brandy-cream sauce w/French onion soup. 2942 Lyon St. (@ Lombard Gate to Presidio)

• Harrington's, 245 Front Street,

For some reason these did not copy. I will try to repost soon.

Last edited by mini pooper; 06-18-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:28 AM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Old 07-19-2008, 06:47 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Some updates for the Magical Mystery Mini Tour:

We will be ending our "regular" registration as of July 31, 2008. If you register and pay before then it will cost you $100 per Mini and $30 for additional persons for all driving events, dinner, and concert. You will be able to "late-register" after that , but the registration fee will be an extra $50 per Mini. Still a great deal for the event. We needed to do this to encourage those who are planning to attend to go ahead and register NOW. The cost for programs, goodie-bags, t-shirts, swag, dinners, etc. all depend on quantity and we need to get some of these in production now so they are ready in early Sept.

We have added another band to play on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. The "Cartunes" will be playing.

If you still need to get hotel accomodations, please do so NOW. One of the packages is still available. Please check the hotel thread or go to www.magicalmysteryminitour.com for details.

Sorry for not keeping up with posting information, we have a home up in Shasta that has been threatened by widefires the past several weeks. Our home was almost taken by fire. We just got over the evacuation orders. Quite a distraction from Mini events. Here's a link to the photos we took during the ordeal:

http://s349.photobucket.com/albums/q381/PooperS_album/Motion%20Fire%20July%2011%

Cheers,

Norm

Last edited by mini pooper; 07-23-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:55 PM
minidogz
Neutral
Including me how many MINI's do you have signed up so far?

Old 07-26-2008, 03:26 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Here is a little good news that might help make the Magical Mystery Mini Tour even more affordable than it already is:

According to the Associated Press & AAA

updated 12:12 p.m. PT, Fri., July. 25, 2008
NEW YORK - Oil prices sank to their lowest point in weeks Friday as investors questioned whether crude has cooled enough to reflect a serious deterioration in demand. Prices at the pump eased to nearly $4 a gallon, and AAA said a gallon of gas could cost as much as 25 cents less by Labor Day.

If you are planning to attend please register NOW.

Thanks

Old 07-26-2008, 03:28 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
There are still rooms available at both the Best Western Tuscan Inn on Fisherman's Warf and the Hilton Garden Inn in Emeryville.

Old 07-30-2008, 02:10 PM
blue_rocket2
3rd Gear
I mailed in my registration yesterday, so it will be postmarked July 29. Hopefully you get it in time.

Is there a thread for attendees? I may be able to host up to 3 out of towners, if they are of the very tame (no drinking/smoking/drugs) variety.

Dianne

Old 08-09-2008, 07:54 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Please remember to bring your FRS/GMRS radios to MMMT set for channel 7 , sub channel 21. We have several runs planned and you will get the run maps and details in your registration packages. They will be printed in the event programs. We are working getting these routes in downloadable format to your GPS.

Just a few general notes: The runs will include getting off & on Treasure Island and we will be travelling through some parts of San Francisco. City traffic will be difficult with the large groups of Minis. Please bring the run maps with you on the runs so that you can follow the routes in case you get separated.

Also we will be travelling through some very scenic and picturesque areas. The Marin Headlands, for example, climbs above the Golden Gate Bridge and affords some spectacular views and photo opportunities. If you feel the urge to stop and take in the sights and take some pics, please do so. You can always catch up with the group at the next stop. We do not have to make these runs "nose to tail". There will be plenty of planned stops that should be well marked and easy to find on your maps. Enjoy the run and travel at your own pace.

We have set up longer runs for those that wish to drive "all day" and shorter versions for those that wish to return to Treasure Island and vendor village or sightseeing in San Francisco. Since we have many activities planned, we want to make sure you have the opportunity to do what you want to do. Like Burger King says "Have it your way".

On our Steve McQueen Memorial Run through San Francisco we have made the Coit Tower portion optional. It can be very hard to park, narrow streets and lots of stop & go on some steep hills in SF. We don't want anyone to burn out a clutch getting up those hills. We have developed a "clutch friendly" route through San Francisco. So subject to the San Francisco Police Dept and the California Highway Patrol we should have clear sailing. We have submitted the routes to the CHP, SFPD, Golden Gate Bridge District, Cal Trans, the National Parks Dept., and other local government agencies to be assured we will have free and unicumbered passage.

Please remember that the runs will be fun but we urge you to obey the traffic laws as we will have the authorities looking out for us.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:10 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
MMMT is almost here! We have had a lot of requests from members and others that are interested in only attending for one day. We have come up with a single day policy for *new* registrants. Obviously, if you want to attend Saturday only, that is the day that has the bulk of our activities & costs. So Saturday only pre-registration is now available until August 20th. Payment options will be included on the PayPal site by 10pm tonight.

Saturday Only Registration will include access for one car and one banquet ticket. All events on Saturday are included as well as access to the concert. Cost $80.00. Each additional dinner ticket is $30.00. - This is available as a pre-event registration only and payment must be received by August 20th.

Day of Event Registration (price is per person, not per car) includes all events and concert:

* Friday: $20 per person / children 10 & under free
* Saturday: $50 per person / children under 10: $20 - bring your own food or buy from vendors. No access to the banquet
* Sunday: $20 per person / children 10 & under free (no meals included)

Old 08-13-2008, 03:23 PM
COOUUPER S
6th Gear
Originally Posted by COR BLMY
Wyvern Mini is very excited to be a part of MMMT.
(just sending vendor reg now) .
Maybe I can pick up a splitter.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:33 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Originally Posted by COOUUPER S
Maybe I can pick up a splitter.
COOL, vendors making sales already and MMMT hasn't even started yet

Old 08-17-2008, 03:44 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Just a few updates:

If you plan on going to the Giants game of Friday night, please call Matt Peterson @ 415-972-2247 to get the group ticket package. If you have already made arrangements and bought tickets, please re-confirm with him as well. Apparently Matt Allen who we made the arrangements with in no longer with the Giants and may not have passed along this information. I will be contacting the group sales office on Monday and post any additional information.

Schedule:

On Saturday we will have two versions of the Golden Gate Bridge/Mt. Tam run. One shorter and one longer. The shorter version will return to Treasure Island around noon so those that are going on the Andretti Winer Tour & Tasting will have time to get there by 2PM. The other route will continue up the coast including Pt. Reyes and will return to TI about 4PM. This is for the ones that want to get their driving in.

Sunday morning we will have our sunrise bonfire and beach breakfast, followed by our "Steve McQueen Memorial Run" through San Francisco.

We will then offer the Santa Cruz Mountain Run. For those that want to drive a longer version of the Santa Cruz area, we will have a run map available for that as well. Al Gordon has planned a lunch for Sunday during the Santa Cruz Mountain run. We will need to get a head count for that by Aug 28th. SO if you plan to take that run, please let me know.

Club Parking & Signs:
We will be setting up parking areas for clubs. We have members from the following clubs registered:

DMC (Dynamic Mini Collective)
Emerald Mini Club (OR)
Mavericks (CA)
Metroplex (Texas)
Mid Cal MINIs (CA)
Mini Club of Calgary (Canada)
Mini5280 (CO)
MMMC (Michigan)
MOALA (Mini Owners of America LA)
MOASF (Mini Owners of Americal SF)
Nor Cal MINIs (CA)
OMS (Oregon Mini Sociery)
PDX Orgeon
PS Mini (Seattle WA)
SCMM (So. Cal Mini Maniacs)
Sierra Nevada Mini Club (NV)
Sin City Mini Club (NV)
Sota Minis (MN)
Umpaqua Mini Club (OR)
West Coast Minis (CA)

We are still getting registrations and have not entered all that we have received so far, but if I have left off your club, please let me know so I can add you to the list.

We welcome clubs to bring their tents or booths and banners. This will prove to be a nice place for your members to meet up, leave messages, or just hang out.

We have the following states represented.

AZ, CA, CO, IA, MI, MN, NV, OR, TX, WA and Calgray Canada, Great Britain, and Zushi Japan. Our friends from Italy had to cancel with regrets.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Treasure Island.

Cheers,

Quick Reply: Magical Mystery Mini Tour 2008