Lowcountry MINIS Club (Charleston, SC) The Lowcountry MINIS Club forum (Charleston, SC). Visit our club site at www.wecantdrive.com/forum/portal.php

hello/plz help

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 09:09 PM
carmine_peluso
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello/plz help

Hello everybody I just moved to South Carolina about 5 months ago. I drove my 03 mini s from CT. I bought it used before the move but, had it checked out. At the time there were no problems and everything was fine. just last week i was driving and the clutch is not working. long story short the mechanics that i brought it too say that i need a new fly wheel and clutch. i believe them but dont trust them to do the work on my mini since they didnt even know the make of the car. does anybody know local mechanics in the area that arent overpriced and that you trust with your car? i am a cook and make close to nothing. i know this is a big job but i need my baby back. any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Old 03-03-2013, 09:16 PM
littlehandegan
Coordinator :: Low Country MINIs
Talk to Chad at Total Mini and BMW, great guy and a mini fanatic. Used to be a head MINI tech, tell him I sent you

Old 03-04-2013, 02:56 PM
carmine_peluso
Neutral
Thank you so much. I just gave him a call and am having the car towed to him asap. I appreciate the help!

Old 03-04-2013, 06:09 PM
littlehandegan
Coordinator :: Low Country MINIs
Good choice. He really is the go-to guy for all things MINI. Welcome to Charleston BTW