Lowcountry MINIS Club (Charleston, SC) The Lowcountry MINIS Club forum (Charleston, SC). Visit our club site at www.wecantdrive.com/forum/portal.php

Come one...Come all!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 06:23 PM
MINI-Bee
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come one...Come all!!

Hey everyone. Well, we (Jessie and myself) are getting married tomorrow. We are just having a courthouse wedding. We have also decided that I should go overseas for work and make some money while I can. So I am leaving on Aug. 18th to go overseas. So on SATURDAY AUG 9TH AT 5 PM I am going to have a few people over. My address is 609 Savannah River Dr in Summerville.

Directions: If you know how to get to Ladson Rd. from 26; Take a right on Lincolnville Rd. Follow that for about 4 miles and you will see a sign that says you are in Lincolnville. Once you pass the sign you will take a left on to Salkahatchie Dr. into The Lakes of Summerville. Follow this until the stop sign. Take a left onto Coosawatchie and follow to stop sign. Make a right onto Savannah River Dr. We are the last built house on the left. (If you pass the builder's trailer you went to far.) If you need better directions pm me or give me a call at 240-925-1331.

I know this is short notice but we decided to have a get together as a celebration to getting married/ house warming/ going away party. Please bring some food and byob. I will have some things but not a lot. Hope to see you all there.

Brian

Old 08-07-2008, 06:59 PM
soliloquiet
3rd Gear
Congratulations Brian!!

wish i could make it to the get together but i know i have a game that night.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:04 PM
chadtoolio
5th Gear
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Brian,

If it weren't for the Phil Wicks Roebling road event, I'd be all in on that. I bet it'll be a fun gathering for sure. I'm sorry I'll miss it and wish you a safe journey overseas.

Chad

Old 09-12-2008, 02:44 PM
LowCountry S
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn Brian, I totally missed this thread. CONGRATS on the marriage!! Good luck with the overseas work, be safe and hurry back!

Old 09-12-2008, 03:11 PM
littlehandegan
Coordinator :: Low Country MINIs
Originally Posted by LowCountry S
Damn Brian, I totally missed this thread. CONGRATS on the marriage!! Good luck with the overseas work, be safe and hurry back!

Mike coming in casually a month late FTW

Old 09-13-2008, 04:02 AM
MINI-Bee
4th Gear
Originally Posted by littlehandegan
Mike coming in casually a month late FTW
Better late than never!! LOL And thanks Mike, it just sucks having to leave the wife and baby right after we got married.