JCW Garage Interested in John Cooper Works (JCW) parts for your 1st Generation MINI? This is where JCW upgrades and accessories for the Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs are discussed.

R50 JC Garages tuning kit (the rare one)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 09:04 AM
irmin
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R50 JC Garages tuning kit (the rare one)

Posted on Classifieds , R50 JC Garages tuning kit (the rare one) Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R50
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

Decided to sell My used John Cooper garages R50 tuning kit , consisting of 'works' Cylinder head with correct numbers just ultrasonically cleaned and lightly skimmed face to clean , cone type 'Works' badged air filter , 'Works' valve cover badge with kit number , silver injector cover with 'works' badging , 'works tailgate badge , 2 x side scuttle badges ( no longer available new )ECU with 'Works' mapping . don't have exhaust . planned to fit kit to My early R50 Cooper but other projects inc 65 Cooper S and 68 Mk 2 Cooper must take precedence .shipping at cost , for photos and further info please PM me here .price in Euro €1250. shipping at cost , items in Ireland .
G

Old 07-02-2017, 08:23 PM
AeroJammin
5th Gear
Received 66 Likes on 57 Posts
This is an awesome bit of kit and I've passed your ad on to some people with R50s. Good luck with the sale! If I had an R50, I would have definitely bought this.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:05 AM
irmin
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AeroJammin
This is an awesome bit of kit and I've passed your ad on to some people with R50s. Good luck with the sale! If I had an R50, I would have definitely bought this.
Thanks , yes it is a very rare bit of kit , the sound the Pipercross filter makes is addictive and the package even though the numbers are modest makes for serious fun .
G