JCW Garage Interested in John Cooper Works (JCW) parts for your 1st Generation MINI? This is where JCW upgrades and accessories for the Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs are discussed.

Hello MINI lovers !

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 05:46 AM
rotoni
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello MINI lovers !

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm a happy new owner of a 13 JCW Hardtop and this is the first MINI that I've owned. I had my eye on a MINI for about 4-5 years now but I never got the chance of getting one. I took a chance a flew to Houston, TX and got from a local MINI dealer and drove the car back to NYC. It drives amazing and honestly the handling remind me of my old M3 but anyway here's some pictures...

I started adding some stuff to make it own...
Philips X-treme Vision LED Fog Light - I'm still working on figuring out how to get rid of the bulb error on the dash (I installed the plug and play resistors form siriusled and it still gives me an error on the left lamp )
Led Interior - all interior LED 194 T10 from Philips except the puddle light
Led Parking (Philips LED 194 T10) - I'm still getting an error but only the left side
Led License (Philips Festoon) - I'm getting an error and I need some advice on light that won't give me an error since the space is way to small to add a resistor
Led Revers Light (Philips 921) - no errors yet
Blinder HP-905 Laser jammer/parking assist (the care came with this already installed and it has 2 sensor in the front grill and one in the back bumper grill)
Valentine V1 hard wired
OEM roof rack and bike rack that came with the car but since then I have removed the bike rack and added mold Yakima Fatcat 6 snowboard rack and a 40 inch Yakima Wind Fairing (I'm still getting a bit of noise with 2 snowboards attached when I'm going over 65 mile)

The car is in great condition other then a few rock chips on the hood, a blemished hood stripe an a big scratch on the mirror cap. I'll be painting the hood in the next 2 week along with new hood stripe added, new paint on both the mirror caps and also the front break ducts in the lower grill will be painted the same color to mach the roof and the mirror caps

Old 03-09-2017, 05:48 AM
rotoni
1st Gear
ops...I just realized this is the 1st get JCW ... can any admin move this to the 2nd gen JCW
Thank you!!!

Old 03-09-2017, 09:03 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 757 Likes on 618 Posts
Welcome and Congrats as it looks Great.

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more
Old 03-16-2017, 05:35 AM
ItsmeWayne
6th Gear - An Official NAM Greeter
Received 328 Likes on 309 Posts
Hi and welcome to the jcw folks. Enjoy your ride!

Old 03-23-2017, 08:14 AM
rotoni
1st Gear
Thank you! More picture to come once I'm done installing other goodies for the car

Old 03-23-2017, 08:38 AM
RB-MINI
6th Gear
Received 489 Likes on 408 Posts
Nice! Looks like it was on MINI Takes the States in 2014. I wonder if it did the whole trip across the country.