Interior/Exterior JCW Aero Retrofit Kit

Old 03-22-2017, 03:55 PM
kattanah
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
JCW Aero Retrofit Kit

Hi All,

I plan to install the JCW Aero Kit on my MCS, but I was wondering if any of you came across a complete package ready online to be picked up as a whole for the retrofit JCW Aero Kit (not having to order each part of the kit separately). I am talking about a ready kit similar to the ones offered at ECS Tuning for the R55 and other models - see attached image.

Old 03-23-2017, 05:13 AM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 1,964 Likes on 1,764 Posts
No full kits for the Gen 3 MINIs that I have seen. Its selected ala carte per model and options (like PDC and non PDC)

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=03_1659

Just copy and paste the part number from realoem and then add them to cart on our site. In the future we plan to build out all the kits to make it easier. Make sure you select the Genuine MINI parts and some parts have an error and are under both Genuine MINI and Genuine BMW. We are working on cleaning that data up.

www.ecstuning.com

If you need anything else let me know.

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172
Old 04-01-2017, 04:12 PM
bratling
Super Moderator
Received 217 Likes on 151 Posts
If you're in New England and have Volcanic Orange MCS, I'd be interested in swapping my aero bumpers for your factory S bumpers. My F55 came with the JCW exterior package; I prefer the S bumpers. If you have an F55 then you'd get the painted side panels too.

Just putting out the feeler.

Old 04-02-2017, 12:14 AM
shmandrew
2nd Gear
Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by bratling
If you're in New England and have Volcanic Orange MCS, I'd be interested in swapping my aero bumpers for your factory S bumpers. My F55 came with the JCW exterior package; I prefer the S bumpers. If you have an F55 then you'd get the painted side panels too.

Just putting out the feeler.
PM sent

Old 04-02-2017, 12:56 PM
ASKtheteach
5th Gear
Received 68 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by shmandrew
PM sent
Geez! I think I would drive to New England just to do the swap! Mine's an F56, but the front and rear bumpers will work.

Old 04-09-2017, 03:46 PM
bratling
Super Moderator
Received 217 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by ASKtheteach
Geez! I think I would drive to New England just to do the swap! Mine's an F56, but the front and rear bumpers will work.
Looks like probably not — the part numbers for the F55 rear step are different. Compared some pics on MINIUSA.com and it looks like the F55 has a couple more inches between the rear wheel and the hatch than the F56/57. Bummer.

Search this Thread