Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior New Shift Knob and Classic Shift Plate

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 12:57 PM
njaremka
Alliance Member
Received 1,709 Likes on 1,378 Posts
New Shift **** and Classic Shift Plate

I recently added a new shift **** to my Clubman, and wanted to share

Shift **** is a RaceSeng Contour, brushed finish, without shift pattern. I wanted it without the engraving just to keep the look simple. This shift **** is awesome! It has a nice weight to it, being solid stainless steel. It is also the same height as the stock **** for comfort. However, since it weight significantly more than the stock ****, shifts are very smooth and direct.

Next, since the **** no longer has the shift pattern, I wanted to add a shift pattern plate to the car somewhere. Enter RevLimiter.net with his Retro Shift Plate. http://revlimiter.net/store/shift-plate.php After placing an order for the correct pattern, it was received at the house in about a week. I spent a couple minutes trying to figure out where to mount it, and decided on the center console just below the shifter. A very simple install using the two supplied screws, I now have a nice retro-inspired shifter and console.

Enjoy the pics!

Attached Thumbnails New Shift Knob and Classic Shift Plate-img_2374.jpg   New Shift Knob and Classic Shift Plate-img_2375.jpg  
Old 03-21-2017, 12:58 PM
njaremka
Alliance Member
Received 1,709 Likes on 1,378 Posts