Hawaii MINI Motoring Club The forum of the Hawaii MINI Motoring Club. Visit the club site at www.HawaiiMINIClub.org

Official HMMC T-Shirts

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 11:46 AM
ArmyDog
Coordinator::Asia
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would like a Large. APO AP 96205

Old 01-12-2006, 07:14 PM
keikilee
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok, people...i went to 4 different post offices to attempt to start getting mail pouches so that I could start sending these out. but 3 of them had no parking and really long lines. 1 of them i stood in the line with the mother-load of mailing supplies in view, but a woman collapsed and the drama there prevented me from getting what i needed to start sending what shirts I do have out.

I promise, promise, promise....i'll be placing the new order tonight and will start sending out what i have very very very shortly!

thanks to everyone for being patient. i'll be sending PM's over the next few days with details on how to pay and requesting shipping address.

For all you Hawaii people, I'll be accepting cash or checks (made out to the Hawaii MINI Motoring Club). I'll be PMing you when your shirts are ready for pick up/delivery.

Old 01-12-2006, 10:26 PM
The_Beastmaster
6th Gear
You can actually order them from USPS.com and they deliver for free.

Old 01-13-2006, 12:05 AM
keikilee
5th Gear
yah...but it takes forever for them to actually send them to you. I'm going to hit up the airport location on saturday morning to grab a bunch. thanks, though!

Originally Posted by The_Beastmaster
You can actually order them from USPS.com and they deliver for free.

Old 01-13-2006, 02:37 AM
pyratio
Coordinator :: Hawaii MINI Motoring Club
mail pouches

--Keiki have you checked out the small shipping places like mailbox etc and office depot for those pouches? They're probably cheaper at these places and have way shorter lines too. Just a thought.

--pyratio

Originally Posted by keikilee
ok, people...i went to 4 different post offices to attempt to start getting mail pouches so that I could start sending these out. but 3 of them had no parking and really long lines. 1 of them i stood in the line with the mother-load of mailing supplies in view, but a woman collapsed and the drama there prevented me from getting what i needed to start sending what shirts I do have out.

I promise, promise, promise....i'll be placing the new order tonight and will start sending out what i have very very very shortly!

thanks to everyone for being patient. i'll be sending PM's over the next few days with details on how to pay and requesting shipping address.

For all you Hawaii people, I'll be accepting cash or checks (made out to the Hawaii MINI Motoring Club). I'll be PMing you when your shirts are ready for pick up/delivery.

Old 01-16-2006, 10:37 PM
cwlouis
3rd Gear
hey keiklee,

need to pay for the shirt! PM me and i'll send you a check..=P

Old 01-16-2006, 11:12 PM
JCW04
4th Gear
Keiki-

I did a bunch of Christmas shipping at the Shipping Shack on Harding. They are an athorized USPS drop off and it was real quick.

Oh, when are we all going to get together and plan out the year?

Alha!

JCW04

Old 01-17-2006, 01:15 AM
DaKineMINI
6th Gear
Keiki,

Thanks for taking the initiative to make the shirts. They look awesome. Nice touch on the back printing too.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Agro
Coordinator :: Sin City MINI Club & AMVIV
Keikilee, I usually get my mailing supplies at either Walmart or Sam's Club. Generally the same items as at the Post Office, for less money.
How much do I owe you, and how do I get it to you?

Old 01-17-2006, 12:18 PM
sagworks
running with scissors
I second Agro, PM with payment info and I'll PM you with my full mailing address.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:26 PM
GoMiniGo
Former Vendor
Am I too late to add to the order? zip 98373

1 - man's L

Let me know how to get the $ to you if I made the cut.

Thx,
GMG

Old 02-07-2006, 11:36 AM
trplezero
3rd Gear
shirts?

so what is the deal with the shirts.. i hope your still going to make them.. i would like to get one soon as to i was born at tripler medical center.. Yea military brat.What about the payment info, i might have over looked it. thanks david

Old 02-08-2006, 09:43 AM
ayoyeo
1st Gear
i'd like a men's large if its not too late... but i have a feeling i missed the boat.

Old 02-08-2006, 10:30 AM
GoMiniGo
Former Vendor
not sure, but I think we all did.

Old 02-08-2006, 04:03 PM
qweewq12
4th Gear
Actually I need to purchase a Men's Large from you too Keiki... the M I got at the last tech day is too tight on me...

Old 02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
kenatminimania
Former Vendor
I'll take an XL.

Thanks, Ken

Old 02-25-2006, 08:39 PM
myzamboni
5th Gear
Has anyone on the mainland received their shirt. I have not even received a PM for keikilee. I would love to get one of these shirts.

Old 02-28-2006, 10:02 PM
chrisneal
6th Gear
Originally Posted by myzamboni
Has anyone on the mainland received their shirt. I have not even received a PM for keikilee. I would love to get one of these shirts.
Seriously, what the heck is going on? Keikilee hasn't posted here in over six weeks, and hasn't posted on NAM in almost a month. If I had 50 people waiting on me for something, I think I'd be much more timely with the updates. Sure glad I haven't paid yet.

Old 03-05-2006, 05:16 PM
pyratio
Coordinator :: Hawaii MINI Motoring Club
mutiny!

--Whoah whoah easy everybody! Last I heard she was having some computer problems so everyone please relax. I'm sure she'll get the coms running again as soon as she is online again.

As long as I've known her she's delivered on every promise she's made to a club member. And that's quite a few for the short time I've known her.

If you really need something done ASAP there are other club officers too.

President: Keiki L. (Keikilee)
Vice President: John C. (JCW04)
Secretary: Kathleen K.
Treasurer: Casey (BlownLoneStar)

One of them might be able to help you too. But don't worry all of them are stand up good people who will take care of all their club members and or customers. I know I'm one of them.

Originally Posted by chrisneal
Seriously, what the heck is going on? Keikilee hasn't posted here in over six weeks, and hasn't posted on NAM in almost a month. If I had 50 people waiting on me for something, I think I'd be much more timely with the updates. Sure glad I haven't paid yet.

Old 03-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Agro
Pyratio,
not to slam Keikilee, but 2 months ago I asked her how much I owe and how to get it to her, at the time she was looking for mailing supplies and posting that shirts were being mailed. No response, either PM or in here.

I realise that people get busy. I have 2 jobs, am President of the Sin City MINI Club, and am co-organizing AMVIV, but for that length of time, "computer problems" doesn't do it.

Even if something has happened so that I can't have a shirt for some reason (though I think I was the 4th to order one on here back in November), some kind of recognition of my existance would be nice.

Old 03-06-2006, 10:34 AM
DaKineMINI
6th Gear
Originally Posted by pyratio
--Whoah whoah easy everybody! Last I heard she was having some computer problems so everyone please relax. I'm sure she'll get the coms running again as soon as she is online again.

As long as I've known her she's delivered on every promise she's made to a club member. And that's quite a few for the short time I've known her.

If you really need something done ASAP there are other club officers too.

President: Keiki L. (Keikilee)
Vice President: John C. (JCW04)
Secretary: Kathleen K.
Treasurer: Casey (BlownLoneStar)

One of them might be able to help you too. But don't worry all of them are stand up good people who will take care of all their club members and or customers. I know I'm one of them.
pyratio,

While it's true keiki's modem/router is shot, the real problem lies in the t-shirt printer and her new job's schedule. She had a problem with some of the shirts in the initial test run having holes in the haynes beefy-t shirt (mine was one of them - big puka on bottom left front). The printer was denying the problem (she was having to iron the issue out) and, probably because they were unhappy, they were claiming that they are busy.

I think keiki should've waited to take orders as most of the HMMC members have not had a chance to purchase a shirt either. I think we are use to working on Hawaii-time but others may not be so tempers are flairing for pre-orders.

Old 03-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Blown-Lone-Star
3rd Gear
I know there is lots of speculation and upset members and non-members in this thread who are deservingly upset over the length of time with our t-shirts. We are experiencing vendor problems. On our last batch of shirts, we had several shirts with holes. We are trying to work through the problem, but we will get it corrected. For now it might be best if we dont accept anymore off island t-shirt sales. We appoligize for the miscommunication and we promise to get this problem taken care of. The HMMC group is always striving to make this community better every year. Therefore we want the highest quality shirts for our members and the others as well. Stay tuned and we will have more info shortly. Thank you for your support.
casey.
treasurer.

Old 03-06-2006, 02:05 PM
chrisneal
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Blown-Lone-Star
We are experiencing vendor problems. On our last batch of shirts, we had several shirts with holes. We are trying to work through the problem, but we will get it corrected.
That's all we needed to know - thanks!

Old 03-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Agro
Originally Posted by Blown-Lone-Star
I know there is lots of speculation and upset members and non-members in this thread who are deservingly upset over the length of time with our t-shirts. We are experiencing vendor problems. On our last batch of shirts, we had several shirts with holes. We are trying to work through the problem, but we will get it corrected. For now it might be best if we dont accept anymore off island t-shirt sales. We appoligize for the miscommunication and we promise to get this problem taken care of. The HMMC group is always striving to make this community better every year. Therefore we want the highest quality shirts for our members and the others as well. Stay tuned and we will have more info shortly. Thank you for your support.
casey.
treasurer.
That's cool. It happens, but a post stating that a month ago would have avoided all this disharmony.

Old 03-15-2006, 09:33 PM
myzamboni
5th Gear
Blown-Lone-Star,

Thanks for the update. I know about Island time, but even I was starting to worry.

<--pretend thats a chaka

Quick Reply: Official HMMC T-Shirts