General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This sunday toys for tots

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 07:34 PM
MAGICIAN
5th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This sunday toys for tots

This week besides C&C we have the annual Connecticut State Troopers Toys for Tots Run.
The weather promises to be cool and sunny.

For those who have done it in the past.......Just like last year, We will meet at the YorkTown C&C and leave by 8:15. We will have a second meeting place on I684 rest area just South of I84 on the north bound side At 8:40. From there we will drive to the Danbury Fair Mall, Exit 3 off route 84 in Danbury Ct. to meet up with the other clubs and the CT Troopers. This is a new starting place and New location for Coffee. The official start time is 9:30.
For more details check out just below my signature.

The Troopers will then lead us on a cruise to the Wyndham Hotel, Southbury Ct. (exit 16 of route 84). Coffee, donuts and Santa will be waiting!

This event is open to all car brands, car clubs, and individuals. If anyone has already put their specialty car away for the winter all daily drivers are welcome too!

In order to make this a successful event for the Troopers, please bring an unopened, unwrapped toy with a value between $10-$15 to the event. If you can, bring more. It’s a worth cause.

Join us this Sunday. For those who cannot do the run there is the regular C&C gathering. Come and check out the Dunkin Donuts renovation.

Watch a video of Sunday 8/27 shot by Nick Riccelli at this link.