General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Foxwell tool same as Schwaben tool?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 01:49 AM
lajya
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foxwell tool same as Schwaben tool?

read many threads of Foxwell tool, most mentioned the Schwaben tool
and some people confirmed that Schwaben and Foxwell tool- the same with different brand names

the button layout, LCD, menus and functions appear to be the same. even the manuals for both are also identical.

my question is Schwaben tool for $200 around and Foxwell tool for $150.... just a marketing trick to make more benefit?

i'm considering Foxwell nt510 http://www.eobdtool.co.uk/wholesale/...m-scanner.html

can anyone answer my question?

Last edited by lajya; 04-18-2017 at 01:55 AM.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:39 PM
SUPERCHARGE
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lajya
read many threads of Foxwell tool, most mentioned the Schwaben tool
and some people confirmed that Schwaben and Foxwell tool- the same with different brand names

the button layout, LCD, menus and functions appear to be the same. even the manuals for both are also identical.

my question is Schwaben tool for $200 around and Foxwell tool for $150.... just a marketing trick to make more benefit?

i'm considering Foxwell nt510 http://www.eobdtool.co.uk/wholesale/...m-scanner.html

can anyone answer my question?
I'd like to know this also.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:05 AM
gumbedamit
5th Gear
Received 96 Likes on 87 Posts
Originally Posted by SUPERCHARGE
I'd like to know this also.
I've purchased the Schwaben tool , the first thing you do is go to the Foxwell site and do the update for the NT510.........