General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Unknown problem?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 01:17 PM
yukinoinu
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unknown problem?

Hey everyone! So I have an unknown problem in my car, So any time I kind of drop the clutch or have the wheels spin (in the rain) whenever torque is used in high factors from stand still or anything like that there is kind of not a bang but click? so it is rather hard to explain, so today it rained and floored it, wheels spun up to idk 5K when they spun up there was this like anti-lag feeling, like how anti-lag is in the exhaust and kind of pops rather furiously it would do that but I can feel it in the gear lever and on my seat. I think since it is when I use lots of torque when the engine is kind of meh dul, I think it is a motor mount. But then again I have no clue, I am going to come back in about 2 hours and look under my car, anyone have any clue to what it might be? I am going to be looking at the mounts and all the drive connections please tell me some things I should look at if you think it is something else. Thanks everyone!