General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FEELER:Wanting to sell my 2004 S to get a different color w/some more options

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Black-eyed-Purple-Mini S
3rd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
FEELER:Wanting to sell my 2004 S to get a different color w/some more options

Hello everyone.

I know I am probably putting this in the wrong place, but I am wanting to sell my 2004 MSC Dark Grey with Black with 58,000 miles to get the same year with some different or more options, depending on how you look at it.

I am wanting a BLUE S with white bonnet stripes, white 17" wheels and around the same miles, and those fancy little round driving lights on the front or basically a swap of someones 2004 blue S with dual sunroof as with mine. Is this possible and what is the easiest way to accomplish this without losing much or even finding a blue or a nice color besides the Dark Grey.

Can anyone out there help me get this done without having to travel all over the country to get a different colored and optioned mini? Maybe someone in NEBRASKA or close to me can help.

Last edited by Black-eyed-Purple-Mini S; 06-25-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:21 PM
MCS Fever
6th Gear
Seriously? Didn't you just buy your car last month?

Your best bet is always to sell the car and buy want you want, or the other way around.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Black-eyed-Purple-Mini S
3rd Gear
Yes I just bought it last month....What does that have to do with it. Yes I agree with you I should just sell it and buy a different one as the ad states.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:35 PM
MCS Fever
6th Gear
Originally Posted by minniemecooper04
Yes I just bought it last month....What does that have to do with it. Yes I agree with you I should just sell it and buy a different one as the ad states.
Your sig says it all ......

"Spending money I don't have, to buy parts I don't need, to impress people I don't know!" - Grumpy Jenkins
But even if you order new to your specs, there's always woulda-coulda-shoulda.......... To do it over again we would have ordered comfort access and chrome line interior for example, but we can live without it.

I would say add blue stripes to your MINI or other things to make it your own. Otherwise order new to get exactly what you want.

Last edited by MCS Fever; 06-25-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:13 PM
J&M'sMini
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by minniemecooper04
Hello everyone.

I know I am probably putting this in the wrong place, but I am wanting to sell my 2004 MSC Dark Grey with Black with 58,000 miles to get the same year with some different or more options, depending on how you look at it.

I am wanting a BLUE S with white bonnet stripes, white 17" wheels and around the same miles, and those fancy little round driving lights on the front or basically a swap of someones 2004 blue S with dual sunroof as with mine. Is this possible and what is the easiest way to accomplish this without losing much or even finding a blue or a nice color besides the Dark Grey.

Can anyone out there help me get this done without having to travel all over the country to get a different colored and optioned mini? Maybe someone in NEBRASKA or close to me can help.
..curious, did you get this MINI you currently have because you got some deal that was just too good to pass up...or somethin' like that??

An option: I have no idea how much it costs...but I've seen folks on this forum totally change the color of their MINI with a complete vinyl wrap...with stunning results!

..the rest...driving lights, wheels you want etc...is simply order & install, ..yep will co$t...but will go good with your sig quote...lol

Old 06-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Black-eyed-Purple-Mini S
3rd Gear
so I guess I better get it sold then....any offers??