General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JSC SPEED!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 04:46 PM
parisinfire
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSC SPEED!

Ok well I have bought a couple things from these guys and there usually cool. But today I go there and on there site it says ALTA gauge pod for 52mm and 60mm gauges, pod comes with a spacer even shown in the picture. Of course I own a 52mm boost gauge. I open the box and find no spacer so I call them up and ask whats the deal! They say only the new models of the pod have the spacer oh yah those havent came out yet. I want to return this since the store is 15min from my house oh we can only give you store credit. Whats up with this place false advertisement then I can only get store credit after paying with cash...... WOW sorry im pretty pissed about this.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Justanthony
3rd Gear
sounds kinda lame...

Wow, that sucks. I think they make it clear on their return policy that you'd only get store credit on purchases. Still, I would think that since you were a walk in customer that they'd make an exception. Maybe you should try to talk to a supervisor and explain to them that you are a repeat customer. I have dealt with them in the past and their customer service was top notch.

I guess worst case scenario would be to hold on to the credit and get the new pods when they come in.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:45 PM
parisinfire
2nd Gear
yeah I know there usually good just pissed me off today ha. Ill try monday or just buy new gauge and sell my old one. Next time I guess ill just deal with ALTA directly.